B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My Last Gurlfriend Was Taller Than Me
She Was Like Model Tall
More Than Likey Because She Is A Model......lol

I'm pretty sure the causal relationship you are implying actually works the other way around.

If not, then maybe doing a bit of modeling on the side could cure all the men out there who are frustrated with their shortness.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer women who are between 1.68m (5'6") and 1.75m (5'9"). And you?

Tall women have ugly feet and long disgusting toes, in particular the ones who are 1.78m (5'10") and over.
Maybe she used to be an ugly man and had a sex change!

You are very rude and silly! How can all tall women have ugly feet. My last girlfriend was a tall Dutch girl and she was beautiful all over (apart from her personality).

CupKate

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, i should take offense to that comment about short girls getting a taste of their own medicine.

Since when does it make you a bad person to have different tastes in people?

To the guy who started this thread, You are a douche bag. It's like you are tryign to force yourself onto people who just arent interested. By doing all of this, you just made yourself look desperate and angry.

Now go tell me how much plastic surgery i need!

Reactions: psidom

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, i should take offense to that comment about short girls getting a taste of their own medicine.

Since when does it make you a bad person to have different tastes in people?

To the guy who started this thread, You are a douche bag. It's like you are tryign to force yourself onto people who just arent interested. By doing all of this, you just made yourself look desperate and angry.

Now go tell me how much plastic surgery i need!

amen to that!

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think Edward Yawn is getting exactly what he wants. I'm sure he is laughing in his desk chair at how riled up he is getting everyone.

All his threads are inflammatory which is what he gets off on.

Next thread will probably be about how women with short hair are ugly and all women have to have long hair to be attractive. Then everyone will jump on him again.

Thanks for the entertainment OP.

msu_hotboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm pretty sure the causal relationship you are implying actually works the other way around.

If not, then maybe doing a bit of modeling on the side could cure all the men out there who are frustrated with their shortness.

Actually no, we where together for a year, and talked about getting married!
i really don't care about my height! i'm 5'8!

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 5ft 6. NOT 5ft 2.
It doesn't really matter, either way you're short and people don't like you (or your attitude).

Blanket statements are totally fucking incredible.

To actually contribute even though the OP refuses to...

I like tall women. At 6'3" I don't run into many that are anywhere near my height, but not having to break my back for a girl seems like a really nice things.

I've still yet to actually date a girl over 5'2" or so, so it's not exactly like I have anything against the petite ladies out there, I just think tall women would be better for my posture and general skeletal well being.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually no, we where together for a year, and talked about getting married!
i really don't care about my height! i'm 5'8!

Causal relationship... not casual relationship. Causal relationship means that one thing causes the other... you said that because she was a model, she was tall. I was saying that it was more likely to be true that because she was tall, she was a model.

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 5' 11' and I have to admit I prefer to be with a woman I can look in the eyes. My E/W was 5' 4" so when we were facing one another, she could only manage to look me square in the chest without a step stool.

N.B.: Taller women tend to have longer legs to best wrap around your waist...giggity!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 6'3" and taller women really catch my eye. I'd say 5'8" and over. Seems like we'd be more compatible physically and have something in common.

I think average women can "get away with" being a little out of shape more than taller women. But I really like tall women in good shape.

Being 5'7", I prefer they be 5'7" or under.

I don't think there's anything strange about that, but why the fuck would I want to set a min. and max. limit?

There's nothing wrong/unattractive about any height. I just think it's really awkward for a woman to be bending down to give me a hug.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like women my height or shorter.
That seems to be the consensus.

This is pretty much the single biggest reason I'd have a hard time dating a tall woman. Nail on the head. I like girls around 5'2'' - 5'6''.
Ugly feet and long toes?! If women dissed guys for that 95% of you would be virgins! :mad:

N.B.: Taller women tend to have longer legs to best wrap around your waist...giggity!
You know it stud! :biggrin1: I have a 34" inseam so that's over 5' of gorgeous, shapely gams to wrap around you and pull you closer. :wink::cool:

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6,1 and I Love short women..!! Ofcourse it's all good, but always have been most attracted to short ladies..!! :smile:

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girl friend is 5 10 makes life easier. I always slouched around shorter girlfriends and sex couldnt be done standing up unless i held them. It's easier to kiss them when they are close to your height as well. I met a beautiful tall blond in Germany she was 6'5" and made men sigh when she walked by. plus with a tall girl even small breasts on them are actually big anyways.