Do men really like tall women?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm just over 5'6". I tend to be attracted to tall men because of the domination aspect, the feeling of him being so much larger than me, but it's not necessary. It's going to be other aspects that hold my attention.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think Edward Yawn is getting exactly what he wants. I'm sure he is laughing in his desk chair at how riled up he is getting everyone.

All his threads are inflammatory which is what he gets off on.

Next thread will probably be about how women with short hair are ugly and all women have to have long hair to be attractive. Then everyone will jump on him again.

Thanks for the entertainment OP.

If my extremely short hair makes me unattractive to the likes of Mr Yawn then it's served it's purpose! :biggrin1:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't stand tall chicks! Of course I'm only 5'9. I like 'em around 5'2" and skinny.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6 feet tall, and I like girls who are at least 5 foot 6. We fit together better that way. For selecting a woman to be my wife someday, I think I'd want a woman who is in the 5 foot 8 to 5 foot 10 range as my ideal height for a woman.

I've pumped a few short women who were around 5 foot 2, and there was just too much difference in size for it to be really comfortable for me.

I've seen short 5 foot tall girls walking around with tall skinny 6 foot 4 + guys. Even getting a simple kiss turns into a major ordeal with a height difference like that!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6'3"... and any attractive woman is fine.. but.... but...
really short ones are intriguing, as are tall ones. Not threatened, and in fact enjoy a 5'11"+ women.

Short ones.. little bit of novelty... but give me a voluptuous thing under 5'5" that has that boom! pow! whooomp! ... lights out.

Like-wise, a tall woman that appreciate my size, build etc... as tall women LOVE to wear heels like most women, but if she winds up 2 inches taller than you game over. So it's good to have a little appreciation from something that has legs that go on, and a voluptuous build (read as: correct version of voluptuous... not the BBW-version-that-has-taken-that-term-hostage)
Of course the 5'9" "cant' stand tall women" guy a couple post up... sorry, a 5'8" woman with a sense of good shoes via going out for evening... it doesn't work for some... and all the height hangups prevail. Me thinks more men are hung up on their height than their cock size.. by FAR. Why would you hate height. Looks are looks.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 6' so that makes me a genetic disorder according to Edward! Plus I always wear high heels which makes me appear taller. A lot of men are attracted to me but I always get the impression they find me intimidating. I am also very curvaceous so I do stand out in a crowd! My boyfriend is 5'11" so he's only a bit shorter than me, expect when I'm wearing high heels. Good job he's a real man because I enjoy going on top!

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well THESE guys do.

The Amazon Arena
The Amazons Arena - Home of the World's Tallest and Most Powerful Women

The First and Official Site for Taller Women and Shorter Men Couples
The First and Official Site for Taller Women and Shorter Men Couples

AnnDee's Macrophilia Clips
AnnDee`s Macrophilia Clipssssssssss

I'm 6 foot tall myself and I TOO find tall women attractive. Not just tall in a generic sense but taller than me as well. But I love female variety in general. From giantesses to dwarves it's all good.

This guy is a troll but I had to put this out here for the record. Not all men are frightened off by women who stand head and shoulders above them. And in fact these type of men are actually turned on by it.

Trolling or not, I think the purpose of his post was to show the effect of close-minded attitudes in preferences. Most women do indeed have a height bias. And some of them make ugly statements towards shorter guys that ring with the same tone as his statements towards tall women. I noticed a poster getting upset and said to myself that's unnecessary because idiotic or not that is his preference and choice and he has a right to it. But the insults were unnecessary.

Human variety is a beautiful thing. More people should try it more often. :wink:
John Lucas

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A perfect girl-height for me is a bit above average, but not much. I don't fancy huge (or very small) women that much. It has nothing to do with me needing to feel like the taller one, since I'm 6,3 and hardly any women are that tall anyway..

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5"3 and I've had a few guys tell me I was too short...
once they saw me out of heels

but typically i get men saying "i love short girls."

i wish i was 5"5

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5'5" but with a great pair of heels and a good tiara I can be 5'11" ! Just kidding! I do like to wear heels though...3 1/2 to 4" because I just adore super tall men! (and I have great feet!)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I do. There is something quite exotic about a woman who's 5'10, 5'11 or so. I can't quite say why as I don't know for sure... but perhaps it is the equation that taller women are like amazons and strong women are incredibly sexy?

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 6'4", there aren't too many taller than me, I know one who is close to. I've dated one or two who were 6' or close but would not admit it. Most in the 5'5"-5'9" range. GF is 5"1".

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have only dated one girl taller than me. She stopped going out with me because she wanted to date someone taller. What a shame, she was a beautiful 6'0" girl.

I really like girls 5'1" and shorter.

Last edited:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely! I'm 6'3 and would love to be with a tall woman. But beggars can't be choosers so I guess I just got to take what I can get.