Do men really like tall women?

Throttle7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tall or short I'll take either but I'm 6'2'-6'3" 188 cm so not many women are even close to my height. I do find shorter women to be slightly more attractive though.

Prof_X

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im 5'9" and my wife of 14 years is 5"11

Here is my analysis
1) she does not like to wear heels around me - but she also prefers comfortable shoes
2) Dancing can be tricky - particularly Tango is difficult because my legs are a bit short for that. Her thigh can get my balls. We still love to dance though.
3) She puts her arm around my shoulders at the movie theater as it works better than the other way around.
4) I sometimes get "trophy wife" comments from colleagues
5) Doggie style and standing sex positions are not the best because the angle is not right unless I stand on something.
6) also because she is tall, our weight difference is zero - so I can't pick her up and fling her around during sex. She does not seem to mind.

Aside from that I get to enjoy looking at her long beautiful legs and body whenever I want. I find her amazingly attractive. As we age, she still looks thin because any extra weight is well spread out.

Finally - I do not find her feet unattractive.

So if you are self-confident I see no reason why not to love tall women

small29

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol, my wife is 5'10 I'm 5'7

I was never into girls taller than me, and she said she used to turn down dates for guys under 6'3

I absolutely love having a taller sexy wife. I generally feel like a kid with a model next to me.

That whole mutual head over heels in love at first sight thing can be rather awesome.

mwBBC

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well I'm 6ft6 so i like it, especial if they have meat on their bones or Plus size I'm in heaven. I couldn't decide which woman on earth to fall in love with :D

Last edited:

I love tall women that carry it well. I'm 6'2" so it's not often that I run into a woman taller than me but love the taller than average women. Laura Prepon for example, especially in Orange is the New Black. Love her with jet black hair!

MoonDoggy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 6'2'' and have dated a wide range of women, height-lly speaking. I've never considered it an issue really. When I was younger I was one of the shortest guys around, up until 17 or so, and just thought that to only date women shorter than me would severely limit the dating pool. I have been known to go a bit ga-ga for a tall woman who holds herself well. I guess that's a thing for me and so many taller girls seem to stoop or slouch a little bit.

D

deleted931509

I'm 5'11 and love tall women. I once met up with a 6'3 woman off the internet just for the fun of it. Actually that was probably too tall, her body looked a bit too masculine.

6' is my upper limit now.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer women who are between 1.68m (5'6") and 1.75m (5'9"). And you?

Tall women have ugly feet and long disgusting toes, in particular the ones who are 1.78m (5'10") and over.

What a horrible thing to say about tall women's feet! What's disgusting about long toes? I happen to think long toes can be very beautiful.

At a shade under 5'8" I'm not a tall man. I have dated women who are taller than myself, but their height hasn't been an issue. Compatibility is about the whole person and whether you think alike.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
What I find really unsexy is these stupid six inch platform shoes that seem to be there to allow average height women to pretend to be really tall. I find they ruin most women's posture and make them look ridiculous when they can't walk properly. You are as convincing as a guy parading himself with a cucumber down his pants. At least you could make a salad from the cucumber, or a good gin!

What happened to elegance?

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I find really unsexy is these stupid six inch platform shoes that seem to be there to allow average height women to pretend to be really tall. I find they ruin most women's posture and make them look ridiculous when they can't walk properly. You are as convincing as a guy parading himself with a cucumber down his pants. At least you could make a salad from the cucumber, or a good gin!

What happened to elegance?

But platforms always make things more beautiful!

Attachments

Last edited: