Do men respect well endowed men more?

Do you respect well endowed men more than less endowed men?

• YES

Votes: 859 44.5%
  • NO

Votes: 377 19.5%
  • Depends or other variables

Votes: 440 22.8%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 256 13.3%

• Total voters
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do well endowed men garner more respect than their less endowed friends? Do you see a guy who's well endowed and want to become his friend (not for sexual purposes)? Do you treat well endowed men like they are "The Man" or "Alpha Dog" in one on one or group settings? If you're a well endowed man, do you only seek brotherhood from other well endowed men while counting your less endowed associates as weak, less than, not macho, not cool, etc...?

Reactions: deleted1299116

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not really. it doesn't make me respect him less. but i've known plenty of total assholes with big cocks and great guys with smaller or average sized ones, and vice versa. penis size isn't much of a criterion for respect for me. though if someone i respect anyway has one, i'll count that among their good qualities. lol

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
woot! I got the first vote!

Yes, i'd say there is a natural instinct to "submit" to bigger men once it's revealed. Once you know a guy's dick is bigger, that's something that he can hold on you forever. Also many guy's consider their penis, consciously or unconsciously to be the most important part of their body.

Mankind's penis size has been steadly growing over at least the last 2000 years, just like we've been getting taller (look at greek status for proof.) This shows that natural selection has been playing a part with dick size as well.

If any guy had they're choice, they'd be the guy with the bigger dick. That says enough there.

Last edited:

palmboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In general, no, but it depends. If a really smart and successful man also has a big cock, he may garner more respect than an equally smart and successful man who isn't so lucky. But having a big dick isn't ground for instant respect either. I know this one guy, hung so I hear, but he's pretty worthless. High school drop out, no job, stoned all the time. He gets no respect, dick or not.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do well endowed men garner more respect than their less endowed friends?

I think that those that give well-endowed men more respect based solely on the size of their member are pretty shallow.

Do you see a guy who's well endowed and want to become his friend (not for sexual purposes)?

Nope.

Do you treat well endowed men like they are "The Man" or "Alpha Dog" in one on one or group settings?

Not because of the size of their cock. They need to gain my respect, it's not given just because they're hung.

If you're a well endowed man, do you only seek brotherhood from other well endowed men while counting your less endowed associates as weak, less than, not macho, not cool, etc...?

It takes a pompous ass to treat less well-endowed men like this.

nyvin said:
Yes, i'd say there is a natural instinct to "submit" to bigger men once it's revealed.

I don't buy this. Do I like to watch a big cock in action? No doubt. But to suggest that it's "instinct" for those of us less well endowed to submit to larger cocks is bullshit.

Reactions: 12loner

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
Stop voting No and trying to be overly nice people....Just Admit the Truth!!!

Bigger Cock = More Respect

Hmm, I am not rying to sound (overly) nice if I say that I respect all men alike, whether they have a big penis or not. Actually, in many cases I cannot tell, lol. A bulge can be deceiving. A man will lose my respect if he does something very evil and doesn't want to take responsibility for it. If a man with a big penis keeps bragging about it, he may also lose my respect.

Yet, I will admit that a masculine man, virile but not crass, demands my attention and is a source of inspiration for me. I don't think this has to do with 'respect.'

Reactions: 12loner

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NOT at all
Many other qualities of a man come before his dik size
a boastful guy raving about the size of his dik
garners scorn and disrespect.. often NOT envy either
i would say'
enz
usually get to know a person well before you talk about size..if ever.

Reactions: Stratavos
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how would i know if they are well endowed becuz its not like they are naked?? this is a dumb question

Um...:confused: it could be someone you've slept with, someone rumored to be well endowed, someone who has clear vpl, a team mate you've seen naked, a friend you've seen naked, (I'm getting tired of making my point) So...stupid question? I think not!:biggrin1:

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well,i didnt found out untill recently i was ''hung''
normal condoms were too tight and too short for unit
so i asked my two best mates where to buy ''bigger condoms''

and a while after that in a good mate's eyes i could see.....jealousy
strange i thought... how someone can envy another

so all in all,yes because a large penis is a sign of an ''alpha male'' one is seen more of a man then somebody with a 4 inch penis

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stop voting No and trying to be overly nice people....Just Admit the Truth!!!

Bigger Cock = More Respect

The truth is yes, we respect guys with big cocks more...

....but the REAL truth is cock means nothing in relation to respect. Anyone who can be 'swayed' by another simply because he has a big cock is the same guy who has little integrity, little loyalty and little experience of what really matters. no wonder he needs a big cock in his life!

Reactions: Stratavos

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how ridiculous, to submit to someone just because they have a bigger cock? there's nothing instinctive about it. it's all in your head. cock size should have NOTHING to do with respecting someone, beyond respecting the fact that they have a large cock. no implications beyond that except that which we (no pun intended) endow it with.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
feel inclined to add
to the yes' men who respect the Larger diks'
(and those brash owners of such)
your ego,s have to be bigger than the dik
enz
In particular to how the OP has worded the thread...

Last edited: