Do men respect well endowed men more?

Do you respect well endowed men more than less endowed men?

• YES

Votes: 859 44.5%
  • NO

Votes: 377 19.5%
  • Depends or other variables

Votes: 439 22.7%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 256 13.3%

• Total voters

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Strangely yes. I do think well endowed men get more respect. And it's one of the dumbest most illogical things i've ever seen in my life. I don't. Of course because it's stupid but i do see people reacting differently from a guy just because he was born differently. There's literally no basis for it but well people.

bigmatt1983

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Do well endowed men garner more respect than their less endowed friends? Do you see a guy who's well endowed and want to become his friend (not for sexual purposes)? Do you treat well endowed men like they are "The Man" or "Alpha Dog" in one on one or group settings? If you're a well endowed man, do you only seek brotherhood from other well endowed men while counting your less endowed associates as weak, less than, not macho, not cool, etc...?
Is this really what people think about? Aint no thing as an alpha its just a marketing thing used to get insecure people to buy their stuff.

Reactions: lookatthat

biggun7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My former good buddy claimed to be 9 inches but the way he behaved made me lose all respect for him. So although I was curious about him being massive, I have no respect for him. If he would have had dignity and dick, that’s another story.

Reactions: Gj816

TallHung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Respect may be too strong of a word, however, a positive change in behavior toward the hung guy probably occurs in most cases. Assholes excluded.

Years ago... in a college racquetball class I had taken, after a few weeks of class I begin to notice that guys were treating different ...better - I couldn't understand why (it certainly WAS NOT my racquetball skills!). One day, after a shower, I "surveyed" the competition and noticed that I was the biggest guy in the class. Humm. Could this be the reason? Also, another guy in the class with a big penis seemed to treat me like a "member of the club".

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I respect how huge cocks have the potential to make a woman orgasm like crazy( I know there are a ton of other factors but this is one of them) and really it cannot be underestimated for stimulating and hitting those spots deep inside a woman that most average cocks cannot reach. also a thick girth that can make a vagina feel really full and stretched as well a thick enough to tug on her clit is enough to give women very powerful orgasms. I know a woman has to fully aroused and the guy with the big cock has to be considerate of the woman's ability to adjust to a really long, thick cock, but once they do, lookout, because she will cum harder and faster than any average size cock could give her. If you read a lot of woman's explanations of cock size and it's impact on them, the really large ones if done correctly leave a really memorable experience with them. Also if you watch a amateur video of a fully aroused woman getting fucked by a big cock the way she acts and definitely the sounds she makes(usually saying OMG or oh fuck) and the intensity of her pleasure is very different usually from a small or average cock, were generally it will just be a few quiet moans and not much arousal. So in turn I have a admiration for what a large cock can do. I don't get excited about guys themselves and would not enjoy a guy fucking me or getting head from a guy

Reactions: S_Dick

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't think its respect exactly. I do think there is some change in attitude, though, it seems to be more of a dominance dynamic. I think we treat large penises as being more masculine, but its not limited to penises. If you're standing next to your friend and you both take your shirts off and you've got a spare tire while he's got a six pack, you're probably going to feel something similar to if you both dropped your pants and he had a bigger penis. Or if your friend can somehow display that they are more intelligent than you, you might feel the same way.

I had a coworker once who was a real asshole to me all the time, he always had a shitty comment for everything I said near him. At some point he and I started going to the same gym, but obviously not going together. After working out one day I stepped out of the shower naked and he was walking into the shower area also naked. His penis was quite small and mine was much larger than his, and he obviously noticed. He never got friendly after that, but his comments stopped completely after that experience.

I don't think that guy started respecting me after that. I think he felt more like no matter what he could say to me I would always win because I had a bigger penis. I think the same thing could be true if I had a much better body than him, or was obviously much more intelligent than him. While he might respect me, he will almost certainly have some feeling of inferiority or submissiveness.

D

deleted300444

How about, yes, a big cock gets respect when seen, such as in a locker room. However, the person, the owner of that big cock needs to earn their respect just like any other human being.

TheNewBreed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not for me, respect is earned by being an embodiment of what a success is in how they live their life.

sadly, few of the biggest rigs I have seen in life, were owned by men who only that going for them. They were bums, lacked any success, but made sure everyone/women knew or saw it every time they were out.
Like if someone said Johnny, you are still living at your moms house? They would say take it out, my cock is so much bigger than yours,
You don’t want your girl to see it! Lmao
It was really sad!

audible44

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a ludicrous thought. How does that even become a thing? I can almost hear the conversation. “Hey buddy, you really seem to have things pretty well figured out. Let me see your package so I know wether or not you’ve earned my respect.” This site kills me sometimes!!

TheNewBreed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a ludicrous thought. How does that even become a thing? I can almost hear the conversation. “Hey buddy, you really seem to have things pretty well figured out. Let me see your package so I know wether or not you’ve earned my respect.” This site kills me sometimes!!

omg I completely agree!! It’s crazy!

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I hear stupid comments in a locker room about the size of my dong, I want to cringe.

I am of the opinion that the man making the stupid comment needs some sort of validation as to the size of his own penis.

My standard reaction is to excuse myself, and, say that I have to shower / change / leave, using the most annoyed tone of voice that I can muster.

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Outside of fantasy has anyone in the history of man said. Well that person just treated me like crap, but I should take it he does have a huge dick. Life is much more than a huge dick and obviously this is much more a fantasy of some.

To put it in perspective: Bill O'Reilly (former Fox News) supposedly has a huge cock.

I have about the same respect for him as I do for Martin Shkreli.

Reactions: creek47

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Elizabeth Bennett, in the most recent movie adaptation of Pride and Prejudice, talking about why she doesn’t like Mr. Darcy: He’s so . . . He’s so . . . He’s so rich.

Her uncle: Well, don’t hold that against the poor man, Lizzy! He can’t help it!

NCbear (who feels the same way about people who happen to have any body characteristics they have no control over, such as the size of their . . . . attributes)

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I said no because I generally don't see another guy's penis before a friendship or working relationship has already been established and even then only in a minority of cases do I see his penis.

So most of the guys I respect or are friends with, I have no idea how big they are and now things have already been set I don't think it would make much difference if I found they were big or small.

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I said no because I generally don't see another guy's penis before a friendship or working relationship has already been established and even then only in a minority of cases do I see his penis.

So most of the guys I respect or are friends with, I have no idea how big they are and now things have already been set I don't think it would make much difference if I found they were big or small.
Well said

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From my experience, hung guys get more respect from both gay and straight men once they become aware.

If you were to give everyone a score out of ten, being hung would give you a bonus two points in terms of social standing.