Do men respect well endowed men more?

Do you respect well endowed men more than less endowed men?

• YES

Votes: 859 44.5%
  • NO

Votes: 377 19.5%
  • Depends or other variables

Votes: 440 22.8%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 256 13.3%

• Total voters
D

deleted1400382

I have found that I do, I even have a real world example where I found my respect for a man go through the roof when I found out he was extremely hung.

Reactions: Notaes

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
woot! I got the first vote!

Yes, i'd say there is a natural instinct to "submit" to bigger men once it's revealed. Once you know a guy's dick is bigger, that's something that he can hold on you forever. Also many guy's consider their penis, consciously or unconsciously to be the most important part of their body.

Mankind's penis size has been steadly growing over at least the last 2000 years, just like we've been getting taller (look at greek status for proof.) This shows that natural selection has been playing a part with dick size as well.

If any guy had they're choice, they'd be the guy with the bigger dick. That says enough there.

Greeks did not favor the large phallus. As a matter of fact evidence supports the opposite.

Reactions: deleted1846971

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think its respect exactly. I do think there is some change in attitude, though, it seems to be more of a dominance dynamic. I think we treat large penises as being more masculine, but its not limited to penises. If you're standing next to your friend and you both take your shirts off and you've got a spare tire while he's got a six pack, you're probably going to feel something similar to if you both dropped your pants and he had a bigger penis. Or if your friend can somehow display that they are more intelligent than you, you might feel the same way.

I had a coworker once who was a real asshole to me all the time, he always had a shitty comment for everything I said near him. At some point he and I started going to the same gym, but obviously not going together. After working out one day I stepped out of the shower naked and he was walking into the shower area also naked. His penis was quite small and mine was much larger than his, and he obviously noticed. He never got friendly after that, but his comments stopped completely after that experience.

I don't think that guy started respecting me after that. I think he felt more like no matter what he could say to me I would always win because I had a bigger penis. I think the same thing could be true if I had a much better body than him, or was obviously much more intelligent than him. While he might respect me, he will almost certainly have some feeling of inferiority or submissiveness.
Yes! That exact thing happened to me! I had a client who would always give me a hard time for every little thing going right or wrong with our project. I ran into him randomly at the gym. We were both in the shower and he saw that I was swinging something considerably larger than he was, and he was pretty small. Ever since then he as given me a ton of respect and competentes on my work. It’s stupid that my cock size should change his opinion of my work in the slightest

messid

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah...I have definitely seen the opposite end of it. I used to tutor this freshman brat in physics when I was a senior in college and he always respected me at first. Then one day I took him to the gym with me...when we showered afterwards and his dick turned out to be way bigger than mine his attitude completely changed. Not fun...

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do well endowed men garner more respect than their less endowed friends? Do you see a guy who's well endowed and want to become his friend (not for sexual purposes)? Do you treat well endowed men like they are "The Man" or "Alpha Dog" in one on one or group settings? If you're a well endowed man, do you only seek brotherhood from other well endowed men while counting your less endowed associates as weak, less than, not macho, not cool, etc...?

Yes, in a certain way...

More like: ‘You lucky guy’
Not more ‘respect’.
Respect he has to deserve it with other things.

And i’m curious if his girlfriends likes his big cock.
Does she knows its bigger then average and what would she finds of my dick...
Would other girls pick him knowing he has a big cock?

jinky01

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kind of moot question in my opinion.

Personally, I respect people based upon the type of person they are.

It doesn't matter what they have or don't have, their appearance, skin color, nationality, sexual preference, etc... If the individual in question is a "good person", they get more respect from me.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Many would not consider me as being well endowed, however; comparing my real stats with several studies that is not the case. My stats are:
BPEL 8.8 inches 22.5 cm
EGMS 6.6 inches 16.7 cm
EGB 7.25 inches 18.4 cm

FL 6.75 inches 17 cm
FG 5.6 inches 14 cm

These measurements places me in the top percentile grouping. Contrary to what some have stated here about others who have posted, I have nothing to be gained in lying about these figures. As a matter of fact I have posted several measurement photos in my gallery. Also none of my photos have been photoshopped either.

Yeah...I have definitely seen the opposite end of it. I used to tutor this freshman brat in physics when I was a senior in college and he always respected me at first. Then one day I took him to the gym with me...when we showered afterwards and his dick turned out to be way bigger than mine his attitude completely changed. Not fun...

I had a similar experience. Really pissed me off that his was so huge.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do you automatically tell someones size from showering adjacent to them. The average unexcited / un aroused penis can be only an inch or so long. Throw in cold water and you have an appendage no where near its erect maximum capacity .

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
About 20 years ago I belonged to a men's group which met in private homes. These meetings were for meeting and playing. Everyone was nude during these get togethers. There was sex involved. I was very popular because of my size. I am sure it did not involve respect as this thread suggests.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@ronin001

I believe your information on average flaccid size is in error.

Sorry, and do publicly declare that I do not hold a PHD in penisology. So you may be correct , in your correction. I was referring to the unexcited retracted penis, the penis at rest. It is difficult to determine someones penis size when it is retracted in a non sexual situation.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple stories brought back unpleasant memories.

When I was in the Navy, I knew a guy who was a real asshole. He gave everybody a hard time. Ran a campaign of fear. I'm pretty good-looking, tall, well-built, athletic and popular with my mates, so for awhile he apparently decided to leave off me. We "got along", but were never friends. I was too wary.

We had separate showers, but one day he happened to catch me in the showers while looking for someone. Soft, my cock is super tiny, the head barely poking out of my pubes. He gave me a good looking over.

After that, he really gave me a hard time, far worse than for the other guys. It was almost constant. Everyone asked me what I'd done to get him on my ass. For the next eight months, I had to put up with having to take stupid, unnecessary, and demeaning orders from him. I tried to avoid him if possible. I also learned to bite my tongue. Any response whatsoever could set him off.

I was sure it was due to his having seen my small dick in the showers that day. What I could never fathom was whether it was because that had caused him to "disrespect" me in some way or whether he simply had a sadistic streak, what I would later learn was called SPH. If the latter, it was a one-way street. I never got off on it. Even today. Which is surprising, because some aspects of light SPH can turn me on.

Last edited:

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
About 20 years ago I belonged to a men's group which met in private homes. These meetings were for meeting and playing. Everyone was nude during these get togethers. There was sex involved. I was very popular because of my size. I am sure it did not involve respect as this thread suggests.

I don't know. Your cock looks very respectable to me!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Sorry, and do publicly declare that I do not hold a PHD in penisology. So you may be correct , in your correction. I was referring to the unexcited retracted penis, the penis at rest. It is difficult to determine someones penis size when it is retracted in a non sexual situation.

In my experience, I’ve known some growers that, shall I say, covered a lot of ground? From basically a third testicle to me wondering what I got myself into. I'm backing Ro’s comment. Flaccid can be nothing with full erection being very much something.