Do men respect well endowed men more?

Do you respect well endowed men more than less endowed men?

• YES

Votes: 860 44.5%
  • NO

Votes: 377 19.5%
  • Depends or other variables

Votes: 440 22.8%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 256 13.2%

• Total voters

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think "envy" is the word that should have been used in the title of this thread. Men secrety are often very envious of men with big, beautiful penises. But, again, in real life size doesn't matter, but's is a sexual fetish for many (there's where the big boys get admired, worshipped, etc:biggrin1:). Our sexual life is separate from real life.:tongue:

Sadly, though, we do respect people for wrong the kind of things: money, fame, bad behavior, etc. Nowadays, people rarely get respect for character.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hell, i don't even envy guys with bigger cocks than me. maybe when i was 16 and insecure. but now, i know that not only do i have a big enough cock for my needs and to satisfy my partner, i'm also aware that there's so much more about me to place value in than JUST my penis size.

if i find out a friend or someone i know has a large or larger penis, i respect that FACT, and if i already respect them for other things then it goes into the gestalt...just as i would respect the fact that they're good at math, an excellent soccer player, a great singer or any other number of facets. but do i respect him MORE than other guys i know simply for the fact he has a larger penis? no, nor do i expect my friends who know i'm better hung than they are to respect me more than others solely based on that fact. i respect the man as a whole, for all of his aspects and his character...if one of those aspects happens to be a large cock, it might go into the mix, but it won't be the predominant factor.

by way of example...my best friend in high school was dating an older guy. total loser and asshole, but she was in her rebellious "bad boy" phase and saw him off and on for several months. it came out eventually that he had, by her accounting, a massive cock. i admit to feeling a bit insecure and jealous at the time (i was head over heels for this girl). but it didn't increase my respect for him one iota or make me feel subservient to him. i mean, the guy was in his 30s, the only girl who could get was a high school student, he worked in a pager shop (not even in a management position), smoked out constantly, used to be a coke addict and had to live in a house with three other guys just to pay the rent...and the only two remarkable things i ever heard her say about him were that he had a big cock and he could hook her up with good weed. and when i looked at it like that, i realized it was stupid to even feel jealous of the guy just for this one physical aspect...she later confessed to me he wasn't even that good in bed and really only had the size going for him there. and following one incident where i walked in and had occasion to see his erect cock for myself, i realized that not only did he only have an inch or two on me length wise, i was probably a little thicker and he couldn't even get fully hard (i assumed because of the cocaine abuse) whereas all of my erections are like stone. lol! after that, even the last few vestiges of jealousy and insecurity vanished. and never, not once, in all that time did i feel a twinge of respect for this guy. and my friend eventually got tired of him, moved on to better and better guys and wound up marrying a great guy (i've never inquired as to his cock size. :p), while the well hung douchebag got fired from the pager store and had to marry some random less attractive girl he hooked up with after he knocked her up. in case anyone needed some resolution to the whole story. ;)

in short...my answer remains, "no." :)

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quote:
Originally Posted by invisibleman
No.

I respect a man based on his actions and character. Not how big his penis is.
Exactly!

Integrity and character speak much more of the man than his cock size. I know guys with big dicks who are just that . . . big dicks!

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

cyclistlarge

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People are taking this way too seriously. I don't think well endowed men are of any higher value but they do get an alpha status. after finding out about friends being more hung than me I do tend to take a more submissive stance towards them. I admittedly may feel envious and see him as "more of a man" than myself. I know better but thats simply the implication in our culture. I also feel proud in the presence of guys i know have less between the legs.

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People are taking this way too seriously. I don't think well endowed men are of any higher value but they do get an alpha status. after finding out about friends being more hung than me I do tend to take a more submissive stance towards them. I admittedly may feel envious and see him as "more of a man" than myself. I know better but thats simply the implication in our culture. I also feel proud in the presence of guys i know have less between the legs.

Exactly!

cyclistlarge

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is still being taken too seriously. We ALL know it doesn't matter and your dick doesn't make you better. but we do care about it and it is what defines us as men correct?..having one that is.

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is still being taken too seriously. We ALL know it doesn't matter and your dick doesn't make you better. but we do care about it and it is what defines us as men correct?..having one that is.

This wasn't about caring and how it defines us as men. The subject of this thread was about giving respect to men who are well-endowed. I say no. The subject matter is serious only to those who feel that they need respect because of the well-endowedness. I don't take this thread seriously. Trust me on that.

You are a man because you have a penis regardless of size. Giving respect...well, I don't give it easily. Assigning respect...again I don't assign it easily either.

swimmer80

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting thread. As much as we may not want to believe it, a huge hung dude is going to get attention from other guys. Now - Is it respect? Envy? Probably a mixture, and depends on the individual person. But there's a reason that big dudes have a reputation, and I'd wager that it comes more from his buds than from the people he's slept with.

As someone who's average, I'd say most guys do want a bigger dick - and when they see one that's bigger, they figure that the bigger dude has got it better. And maybe he does, but whether that translates into respect/alpha/etc depends on the person.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have not seen another dick in a non-sexual encounter in 20 years. The events were scheduled before I knew their size.

So the answer is no.