Do men "sag" with age?

tigermiles

Just Browsing
Media
Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place for this but its my first post so thought I'd put it here :)

We all know that women with large breasts experience sagging with age, so do well hung guys as well? I mean surly gravity effects all parts equally. Or is the tissue in the penis just a lot more elastic so doesn't get effected so much.

Also (and maybe its just me being REALLY slow) but did anyone else only realise they're "above average" a bit later on in life (20's +)? I guess it was something I just never concerned myself with or thought about, and am not one to expose myself in public unnecessarily.

Anyway nice to have found this place :smile:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welcome and enjoy the group!

There have been several threads concerning the effects of gravity on the aging penis, but I don't think a conclusive answer has been reached.

Pappy

Media
I think it depends on how well you take care of your body. If you keep yourself toned and in shape I think your package will stay fit and firm as well. I'm 54 and my package doesn't hang any lower now than it did at 30. Maybe it's always hung as low as it's going to hang.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Up the age ladder we travel: I'll be 60 this month and just recently I've had to stop full-time freeballing in favor of the slight support that boxer briefs afford.

Yep, I've sagged noticibly (the whole package) and I feel it is due to a combination of gravity and the laxity of musculature due to aging.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 67. My cock is longer than it was even 10 years ago. But it's also thicker. Puzzling, but I'm not complaining. And neither are my boyfriends. :smile:

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yup. Things sag. I used to work in a nursing home. There were some residents who were bedridden. While giving them bathing care, you have to clean everything, for some of the more incapacitated folks. I saw balls that would rest on the bedsheets while lying on your back. (In any case, you just continue to do the job as professionally as possible, with dignity and respect for the resident)

northernlights

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I guess the sagging is highly individual. My testicles have always been hanging quite high. I can't see much difference now at 57 compared to 40 years ago.
And it does not necessarily have to do with the size of the testicles either. My testicles are considerably larger than average, and still they havent sagged. So it seems to be very individual.

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everything sags with age, The trick is to put it off as long as possible by leading a healthy life style. I had a girlfriend tell me, who was a nurse that doing kegal (not sure if i spelled that right) exercises is very good for the prostate, and any guy will tell ya prostate problems sound like SCARY proposition. The side effect is rock hard erections like you are 16 again and great climax control. I highly recommend giving it a try. All the info needed is in the good old "Kama Sutra"

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tigermiles said:
We all know that women with large breasts experience sagging with age, so do well hung guys as well?
I'm not worried so much about sagging as I am about shrinkage.

I have read that the human penis shrinks 20% between the ages of 17 and 70.

It's bad enough I can't have as many orgasms in an evening as I used to have 20 years ago, but to have less dick to do it with as well? That's just depressing. :disappointed:

Jeff

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uncut said:
Allways was hung real low Now at 46 its hanging lower One day it will hit the floor

"Nver let yur dingle-dangle dangle in the dirt, but always keep it tied up tightly in your shirt..."
Memories from childhood....:biggrin1: