Do Men Stop Becoming Dirty Minded Sex Addict Pervs After They Become Dads (18 & Above)

hlariv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 55 and I'm just as much of a dirty minded perv as when I was younger. About the only thing different these days is I'm attracted to somewhat older women (late 20s to late 40s usually) now. Might be because I have an 19 year old daughter. I've had women my daughter's age inquire about getting together, and that would just be weird.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it depends on the man and the nature of perversion. I personally was weird about older male younger female relationships predating parenthood, seeing it as a predatory venture by either party, meaning nothing really changed about my opinion once I had a teenaged daughter of my own. But Ive known plenty of men who've rested their moral haunches upon whatever their particular area's age of consent was in their own casual sexual ventures, only to be ready to kill the boy that's one year older and interested in their daughter.
I think the only men whose perviness changes or mitigates are those for whom it takes being a parent and fearing for that childs future safety and happiness, to be introspective upon their own dirt and hope to not pass it on or have to deal woth it later. I think if the perviness starts out as non predatory from the get go, theres no need to reconsider it once you are in a position to be an example.

Reactions: jig92

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did see some research that found that testosterone levels in fathers were slightly less than in, I think single, men (though possibly married but childless men).

But I am not sure the effect is that great. As a father I still have sexual thoughts, I still have sex and I still j/o. But I also enjoy being a father and stand by my wife and children.

Reactions: diver6

Bigcockman1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No lol , just curious if their sex lives take a step back in order to be good dads and raise their children or they just continue being perverted dirty minded sex addicts and not have that much time to be there for their children when they need them.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also , asking because of the possibility of finding a roommate whose a single dad and living with his 18 and above son, just want to know what to expect , if the dads gonna be an open minded dad, okay with nudity around the house , if he's okay with masturbating in front of each other. Also perverted dirty minded sex addicts who are dads turn me on way more than non dads , they have more experience and know what they want.
So... run that past me again... who's the perverted dirty minded sex addict again?

Reactions: dreamer20 and g0nz0

Bigcockman1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also , asking because of the possibility of finding a roommate whose a single dad and living with his 18 and above son, just want to know what to expect , if the dads gonna be an open minded dad, okay with nudity around the house , if he's okay with masturbating in front of each other. Also perverted dirty minded sex addicts who are dads turn me on way more than non dads , they have more experience and know what they want.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No lol , just curious if their sex lives take a step back in order to be good dads and raise their children or they just continue being perverted dirty minded sex addicts and not have that much time to be there for their children when they need them.
We have time for our wife and kids, we just have to hide out more to pleasure ourselves

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I would not assume that most guys you meet would fit in with your fantasy. Yes, of course most men like to get off regularly so for any man, if he's not having sex, he is presumably masturbating. That doesn't mean he wants to do it in front of you or witness you doing it in front of him.

In a typical house sharing arrangement where you have separate rooms and some common areas I would start with the assumption that each would masturbate in his own room. If a rapport develops that may change but I wouldn't bet on it.

It can be a bit different when there are no separate rooms. I have stayed in bunk houses before when hiking in the hills and it was fairly common for each have a night-cap wank in our own bunks despite the fact that we could all tell what each other were doing but that's about it.

Reactions: diver6

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Do Men Stop Becoming Dirty Minded Sex Addict Pervs After They Become Dads (18 & Above) ?​

Aha!
This is the follow up question to "Have you or have you not stopped beating your wife?":laughing:

^^Just ask your intended roomate if he is comfortable with masturbating and/or being nude around each other.

Last edited:

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a father and no I am even worse now than before I became a dad. I have sons however and am divorced. They live with me. However I could understand how being the father of daughters might change certain aspects of that.