Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I've gotten older I came to hate boxers. My balls are fairly large and hang lower and lower. Boxers with jeans on an airplane came to be unbearable. So I've gone back to something more supportive. Not tighty whities by any means, not even boxer briefs. Something in between. Holds the boys and feels good.

DavidDino

Superior Member
Media
Nice point of u. Any recommendations of brands?
As I've gotten older I came to hate boxers. My balls are fairly large and hang lower and lower. Boxers with jeans on an airplane came to be unbearable. So I've gone back to something more supportive. Not tighty whities by any means, not even boxer briefs. Something in between. Holds the boys and feels good.

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great balls,buddy! They hang just like mine.

Phantom253

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Used to wear boxers all the time till my protstate surgery. But now that I'm still trying to gain full continence, I wear briefs to hold my 'shield', to keep from staining my undies. Prostate cancer is a life changing event.

aries303

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I swim laps and workout everyday so I'm in locker rooms a lot. I have not seen an adult male wear boxers in several years. I think high school kids still wear them but all of the adults who wore them before switched to boxer briefs when clothing styles started to become more fitted and boxer briefs became "cool" to wear and others switched to briefs. most guys these days wear briefs or boxer briefs.

I wear boxers. I can handle some briefs but hate, hate boxer briefs. Something about feeling them on my legs, just can’t stand it

fullpak

Legendary Member
Media
Syracuse, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Used to wear boxers all the time till my protstate surgery. But now that I'm still trying to gain full continence, I wear briefs to hold my 'shield', to keep from staining my undies. Prostate cancer is a life changing event.
Also had prostate CA...went through the six months to get the incontinence under control....now back to my fav boxers these last 6 yrs....life changing yes, but it does get better...never back to pre cancer, but alive and well and swinging in my loose boxers....

Reactions: Phantom253

Just switched back to boxers a few months ago after decades of wearing boxer briefs. I used to wear boxers back in the early to late 90s. The reason I switched back to boxers was because of yeast and bacterial infections on the head of my penis. I shower every day (sometimes twice a day if I go to the gym), so it's not a hygiene issue for me, and yes I wash that area fully (my favorite part to wash :p). Since switching back to boxers, no more infections. I do sweat a lot, so I think having everything scrunched up didn't allow that area to ventilate properly resulting in infections.

Reactions: windibundu

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media
Just switched back to boxers a few months ago after decades of wearing boxer briefs. I used to wear boxers back in the early to late 90s. The reason I switched back to boxers was because of yeast and bacterial infections on the head of my penis. I shower every day (sometimes twice a day if I go to the gym), so it's not a hygiene issue for me, and yes I wash that area fully (my favorite part to wash :p). Since switching back to boxers, no more infections. I do sweat a lot, so I think having everything scrunched up didn't allow that area to ventilate properly resulting in infections.

Do you have to get that extra shake in at the urinal?

I used to wear boxers. I really liked to hang freely. I still go commando in jeans but as I’ve gotten older I prefer knowing where everything is and therefore wear boxer briefs.

Do you have to get that extra shake in at the urinal?

I used to wear boxers. I really liked to hang freely. I still go commando in jeans but as I’ve gotten older I prefer knowing where everything is and therefore wear boxer briefs.

Unfortunately yes, and even then I still get a little dribble once I've put it back in my boxers. Annoying as hell, but I've been told it's normal with age. The other week, so much came out once I put it back in and walked away that it left a huge stain on my pants.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Silk/Satin Boxes with dress slacks !!

gregg-homme-silk-spandex-boxers-11.jpg

Reactions: chadstallion