Do Men Whine Too Much

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
If you were a man that had to pursue women and get rejected for inadequacy in material items like

houses
Cars
High salary
Or height and penis size

would it affect your self esteem or would see it as incompatibility ? Would women’s choosiness make you upset ?

Would multiple rejections after getting to know a woman over penis size affect your self esteem or make you frustrated ?

Do you feel men becoming misogynistic after divorce or constant rejection is whining or a unnecessary reaction I.e MGTOW?

If you were a man how would you handle this ;would you just role with the punches and not be affected ?

Men seem to not be as choosy and truthfully men really hope to qualify themselves with women and do not get to choose anyway . Women are the gatekeepers to sex and relationships.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely whining.

If I was a man and I was kicked out for lack of house, car, job etcetera, I was either with the wrong woman or missing the point.

If I was with the wrong woman, I would happily move along. If I missed the point (hint - most men do), I hope I at least wouldn't behave like a child and whine about it while clinging to my mom's skirt.

Not saying all women are angels but seriously we're looking for loving, caring, communicating men. Not insecure men thinking superficial stuff as car, height or penile size is the key to a relationship.

Are you seriously not tired of spewing your "Wahhh I got rejected by some women who said it was because of my penis size" all over? Everybody gets rejected. Sometimes ppl say shitty things or give an excuse for stuff that makes things easier for them, even if it is an asshole move to do so. Some dudes make it real easy for someone trying to hurt them by being obsessed about their dick size. I do not do it, but fuckin' hell I can see why some ppl (not just women) would insult a man's genital size, just to get him to fuck off.

Common for dudes to get thrown at 'em is dick size and income. Common for women to get thrown at 'em is slut, frigid, lesbian, fat, and feminist. There is .. I forget the source, a meme from something about "how about I give you $100 to go away" or something to that effect. The whiny, MGTOW, etc types? Yes, please. I would literally pay money to have them go away. Live your life, whatever, but not in my personal space bubble. Have not got the time, energy, or inclination to deal with that shit.

You think women are the "gatekeepers to sex and relationships"? I have never ever had someone with a penis attached to their body who wanted sex as often as I wanted to. Get off your fucked up horse. Take off your insecurity tinted glasses. Get ye to a therapist or some fuckin' sort. Yes. You whine. Of course ppl are allowed to have things they are insecure about. Problem is when you let it form your entire world view n interactions with everyone, when you make it other ppl's problem, when you make assumptions about complete strangers purely because YOU have issues inside your own head.

Men seem to not be as choosy? Bahahahahahahahha have you ever looked at or talked to any men attracted to men about the kind of crap you see on grindr etc? No fats, no fems, no black, no Asian, no old, no... and the lists go on n on.

You talk n talk n talk and you get told things over n over and you immediately/still say the same shit over n over. You'll do great with MGTOW, you already sound a lot like some of them.

I'm so tired of "women are the gatekeepers to sex" bullshit.

Like I've never been rejected? Get the fuck outta here.

Took a while of convincing to get my partner to agree to try a relationship beyond friends n occasional naked playmates. Partner is in zero way a woman. Tryin' to think o how many ppl with a penis I have pursued n got shut down by an I cannot even count the number. It has been a lot.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh, and I do know women who keep getting "rejected" by men and are still single into their 40's. You know what I don't hear? A bunch of excuses and complaining about how men are too picky, bla bla bla. Frustrated? Sure they are. But they tend to look inward when looking for reasons as to why they can't find someone. They don't go blaming the rest of society for their loneliness.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
Are you seriously not tired of spewing your "Wahhh I got rejected by some women who said it was because of my penis size" all over? Everybody gets rejected. Sometimes ppl say shitty things or give an excuse for stuff that makes things easier for them, even if it is an asshole move to do so. Some dudes make it real easy for someone trying to hurt them by being obsessed about their dick size. I do not do it, but fuckin' hell I can see why some ppl (not just women) would insult a man's genital size, just to get him to fuck off.

Common for dudes to get thrown at 'em is dick size and income. Common for women to get thrown at 'em is slut, frigid, lesbian, fat, and feminist. There is .. I forget the source, a meme from something about "how about I give you $100 to go away" or something to that effect. The whiny, MGTOW, etc types? Yes, please. I would literally pay money to have them go away. Live your life, whatever, but not in my personal space bubble. Have not got the time, energy, or inclination to deal with that shit.

You think women are the "gatekeepers to sex and relationships"? I have never ever had someone with a penis attached to their body who wanted sex as often as I wanted to. Get off your fucked up horse. Take off your insecurity tinted glasses. Get ye to a therapist or some fuckin' sort. Yes. You whine. Of course ppl are allowed to have things they are insecure about. Problem is when you let it form your entire world view n interactions with everyone, when you make it other ppl's problem, when you make assumptions about complete strangers purely because YOU have issues inside your own head.

Men seem to not be as choosy? Bahahahahahahahha have you ever looked at or talked to any men attracted to men about the kind of crap you see on grindr etc? No fats, no fems, no black, no Asian, no old, no... and the lists go on n on.

You talk n talk n talk and you get told things over n over and you immediately/still say the same shit over n over. You'll do great with MGTOW, you already sound a lot like some of them.

Wow very nice feedback thank you I appreciate it every time you respond.

I am not talking about my self per se I am talking about modern times and the current movements of men whining and complaining about women.

I wanted to know how women would respond to rejections if they were men since it seems some of us men aren’t responding too well.

There are even some men so afraid of rejection they give up approaching women all together.

BUT I do feel women do the choosing and not men this evident in almost all species

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
BUT I do feel women do the choosing and not men this evident in almost all species

I laugh when men talk about women like they're narrating a nature documentary.

If i were a man, would it affect my self esteem and make me frustrated? I can't answer that. My personal answer as a woman has been no and yes, respectively. What have I observed in men? Yes and yes.

Reactions: deleted1074483

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
Oh, and I do know women who keep getting "rejected" by men and are still single into their 40's. You know what I don't hear? A bunch of excuses and complaining about how men are too picky, bla bla bla. Frustrated? Sure they are. But they tend to look inward when looking for reasons as to why they can't find someone. They don't go blaming the rest of society for their loneliness.

sounds like incels as far as blaming society
I laugh when men talk about women like they're narrating a nature documentary.

That’s awesome glad u got a laugh out of it

Right

women have more options

Alot of men will take any willing woman lol
I've seen the opposite, too. Soooo.....

If you're referring to sex, you may be right. If it's warm, wet and clean, a lot of dudes are in. If you're referring to dating (and not just meaning the obligatory # of dates to get sex... I mean relationships), I don't think I agree. I've been turned down for being too tall, not petite, not having big enough tits, not being blonde, not wearing enough makeup, and several times for not being willing to talk about sex/send lewds/etc. before meeting. I count it as a blessing that I dodged those bullets as the dudes were definitely not for me.

But I have seen more than my share of women acquaintances who put up with a turd of a boyfriend as long as the dude doesn't exhibit any of her dealbreakers, has a pulse, and shows her some attention.... she's IN. He can be fat, ugly, unemployed, not nice, etc. It's sad.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
Now I'm confused. Your OP seemed like you were talking about relationships, but this post makes it seem like you mean NSA sex?

Good call

that response was exclusive to Lurker saying that men say “yes” to her more willingly.

But for the main topic I was talking about relationships though .

Good call

that response was exclusive to Lurker saying that men say “yes” to her more willingly.

But for the main topic I was talking about relationships though .
Well, I don't do NSA, only relationships... and not tooting my own horn, but I am a real catch. I don't come with the baggage that a lot of women my age carry... no kids, have a good job, own my own home, pay my own bills, no ex drama. Dudes dig that. Then add that I'm Kind (with a capital K), giving, accepting, attractive, have diverse interests, am funny and fun while still handling my responsibilities, am well respected in my community, am Martha Stewart around the home, AND am sex positive.... yeah, dudes wanna cuff me up ASAFP.

So yeah, I have no big issue getting dates/guys who want a relationship with me. I sometimes have problems finding a good man who can match those many facets... but TBH, its a tall order.

That said, I agree with BNF... it did seem like a shift in topic... which may have been the true focus all along.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
women have more options

No, we don't. I don't have the option to fuck anyone I please, and I do not please to fuck just anyone. So, I do not have endless options. I have standards. Having standards means I don't have endless options.
Men who whine and complain about not having "options" are just no standard having fuckers who can't see the reality of the matter: it's their fault they feel like no one wants them because they're assuming everyone else has the same non-existent standards they do. They think that most people are the way they are, that they'll hook up for the sake of it. Sure, a lot of men do that, but a lot of men don't. So when they get rejected a few times (which is normal, everyone gets rejected) they make other stupid assumptions about the people rejecting them and apply that to other people they want to pursue in the future and it just snowballs into a worse situation. They do it to themselves.

It's the same as assuming all women are always looking for affection, long term commitment and don't enjoy sex. That's also bullshit.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
Well, I don't do NSA, only relationships... and not tooting my own horn, but I am a real catch. I don't come with the baggage that a lot of women my age carry... no kids, have a good job, own my own home, pay my own bills, no ex drama. Dudes dig that. Then add that I'm Kind (with a capital K), giving, accepting, attractive, have diverse interests, am funny and fun while still handling my responsibilities, am well respected in my community, am Martha Stewart around the home, AND am sex positive.... yeah, dudes wanna cuff me up ASAFP.

So yeah, I have no big issue getting dates/guys who want a relationship with me. I sometimes have problems finding a good man who can match those many facets... but TBH, its a tall order.

That said, I agree with BNF... it did seem like a shift in topic... which may have been the true focus all along.

right lol

I feel intimidated just reading it as far as matching goes

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
No, we don't. I don't have the option to fuck anyone I please, and I do not please to fuck just anyone. So, I do not have endless options. I have standards. Having standards means I don't have endless options.
Men who whine and complain about not having "options" are just no standard having fuckers who can't see the reality of the matter: it's their fault they feel like no one wants them because they're assuming everyone else has the same non-existent standards they do. They think that most people are the way they are, that they'll hook up for the sake of it. Sure, a lot of men do that, but a lot of men don't. So when they get rejected a few times (which is normal, everyone gets rejected) they make other stupid assumptions about the people rejecting them and apply that to other people they want to pursue in the future and it just snowballs into a worse situation. They do it to themselves.

It's the same as assuming all women are always looking for affection, long term commitment and don't enjoy sex. That's also bullshit.

Cool feedback

to assume all women like the same thing would mean 100% of women which is impossible so I’d probably say most women want those things as sex frequency according to studies tends to decrease after long term commitment and most of the time it’s the woman who lacks the drive to participate.

Yes I feel women do have more options and because if this they can be picky if men had a plethora of women trying to give them sex men would start getting picky too and since sex would be guaranteed men would start picking women with good careers, assets , and other benefits but men don’t have those options men usually pick women they feel that would stick around longer since women tend to get the urge to assess if there are better options out there that could elevate her romantic,financial or social positioning.

Also I agree when us men get rejected for lack of material assets like height wealth or dck size we tend to project that onto all women probably because we are the ones doing the approaching and getting rejected; women in orthodox dating situations kick back and say “yes or no “.

I also like to add most female sexual assets are apparent and can been seen immediately so most men can see what they’re getting into Unlike the majority of women who are into things that cannot be seen like personality traits, penis size and material possessions like assets and job status.