Do men with low hanging balls feel different during sex?

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey women, got a question. During sex in different positions, like missionary and doggy style, can you tell a difference if a man has big low hanging balls or balls that don't hang down very much?

Penis size is irrelevant for this question. Let's assume it's the exact same size cock. Just different size balls.

I'd think low hanging balls would flop around a whole lot more during the stroking and the woman would feel them slapping off her ass on each stroke.

Is there a noticeable difference? And does it feel GOOD if big balls make a difference?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is the only thing my wife has ever said about having sex with her first husband versus me, that she liked his ball sack slapping against her butt during intercourse.

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last girlfriend said I either had bigger balls than her soon to be X-husband or they hung lower or both.

I took it to mean that she liked it.

Okay, ladies, your turn, speak up.

Inquiring minds want to know.

swinger_0062000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My GF seems to like it when mine are hanging low and flailing against her ass...at least, she has said so more than once. But I think it's more of a turn on in certain kinds of sex. (i.e. doesn't mention it when we are "making love")

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course they feel different; and yes it adds to my overall pleasure in a most delightful way. :smile::cool: Hmmm, :rolleyes: maybe that's why I loved doggy style anal with my old fuck buddy so much. :smile: I could feel his pussy juice, soaked balls slap my pussy and clit with each down stroke. :wink: :cool:

There may be women who don't like this feeling though, so don't use me as a standard of measure. :redface:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, what I can tell is that few men had a very nice moving balls that can give me a great sensation that is great when it happens.. but at least in my understanding it much depends the arousal stage he is in, because by the time he is really aroused his balls are tighter in him and then more compact as not doing the great slap.

I noticed that a guy with balls not hanging that much was the one who gave me the unforgatable slappings just because we started sex with doggy..hmmm..than if doggy was left for later after other positions etc I would not have felt his balls the way I did ? Dont know..as i never had a huge ball guys experience but bit low hanging kind of empty balls that became just different aroused, yep.

Maybe..and I say maybe balls behaviours are just like penis as the growers not showers ones, so interesting you can not tell his true size when it is sleeping lazy, after all...as we can not assume nothing much until we see it in action. :biggrin1:

I wish to observe a fat big balls that hang lower and kind of not change much during the whole action, well sure just before ejaculating would be concentrated and tight, of course...but still a steady slaper balls, in her own free rights! :cool: