Do mens cocks get smaller with age?

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wondering as I recently met up with someone I was with over 20 years ago and his cock was definitely alot smaller than I remembered!

I mean ok, he has put on some weight, had a vasectomy and is taking various medications, but I had trouble even finding it!!!! Bless, didn't mind too much - he has a fantastic tongue still! LOL!

But, back to the subject, does it shrink the older you get?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it does,but not just due to age. It's usually from erectile dysfunction. After going for so long without get a quality erection, both consciously and when your asleep you tend to shrink up. That's where that old saying use it or lose it comes in, but use it isn't referring to sex literally just having a regular erection. I have heard of a few cases of young men my age (21) shrinking because they don't have regular erection due to ED.

If erectile dysfunction is occurring at age 21, I think jelquing could reverse it.
One needs to be proactive when a weakness of any sort sets in! Jelquing helps with erections!

Attachments

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This idea is not true. If it was, that would mean that Basque9's cock would have been two feet long when he was in his 20's!!! He is 80, and his cock is enormous!!!

Actually, you are correct in your assumption about mine, amazzzed: In my 20's
my fully erect cock was slightly shorter and considerably less girthy than in this picture taken yesterday when I was 80 and pushing 81.:biggrin1: Go figure!

Attachments

Last edited:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't tell if I have. I have gained a lot of weight over the years and that makes it look smaller than when I was skinny. Here it is at 63. I don't have any of the younger version. That was back before the internet and my venture into exposing it on line LOL
View attachment 289014

Your soft is huge, mate! Is it growing thicker as you continue jelquing?

Attached is one of my largest girth soft cock pictures:

Attachments

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I haven't jelqued in some time so it is holding steady. It did increase about an inch in thickness from the jelqing.
You have a beautiful cock thick, long and over all look is hot.

Thank you; I am still jelquing for overall good sexual health in my advancing years, mate! I find jelquing is remarkable therapy!:cool:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi MrBasque9 always good to hear from you.
In all things to do with cocks and age I defer to you.
My feeling is maybe it is overall health and regular use that is important to keep the cock in shape.
I do not think mine has gotten smaller/shrunk although I have seen several studies showing that smoking would cause this, and as always I battle with this addiction.
I can still get very hard erections, and very frequent ones, I am just not as interested in sex as I used to be: In my 20/4's my cock just consumed me. Now I can get some work done...
Still masturbate at least once per day and if sex partner availible will spend time on sex as well.

Hi Peter, since you were born just after I returned to US from my Korean War service, I think of you as a young man. Concerns over erection quality , erection duration, libido and related matters probably will not be of much concern for you until perhaps your 70th year...don't sweat it yet. You are posting pictures that demonstrate your continuing, impressive sexual vigor. If I were a man of 55 again, I might consider beginning a routine of jelquing at that young age. Being proactive would seem to be the best way to be certain that when sexual decline decides to set in, your defenses are up and active.
Another small bonus of jelquing is the growth in girth and length that normally result! Jelquing is no big deal, it can be done in your bunk at night in privacy.:smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think it gets smaller because of age. In my experience, as I gained weight I noticed I was not as long as I used to be but since I have shed 30+ lbs in the past year, some size has seemed to return. My erections are also harder and I last longer than when I had the extra lbs.

What you did was automatically give your body a healthy tuneup, big man! Good for you! I bet you will live a healthier life for having accomplished that!:smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think yours grew with age!:biggrin1::wink:

Thanks big buddy! It did probably grow a wee bit in girth after I began jelquing it about 7 years ago! :biggrin1::smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
basque9, In the six or seven years that I've been admiring your pix you are certainly living proof that they DO NOT get smaller with age! :cool:

Well good buddy, it has not gotten smaller so far; but then I am only 82!:wink::veryhappy:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Long time no see!
Once again, a role model.
Keep well.

Doing fine here Peter; am reminding you to share some more pics of your terrific erect cock with us!:cool::smile: