Do mens cocks get smaller with age?

D

deleted136887

Mine seems to getting more use than ever before....dont know if it is smaller but it it certainly getting better.

Reactions: basque9

Allan S.

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha, ha, AllanS, so far that has essentially been true. He has presented me with a little new girth for 8 years running now. They are a lot like a pet dog, they love to be played with and exercised!;)

Oh, my friend, I'd be happy to pet your dogs anytime. I wouldn't even mind if he slobbered all over me.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not mine. It seems about the same length (I never took a tape to it) as when I was in college. If anything, my flaccid cock has gotten thicker. Folks often comment on it (not that most of them know the comparison from Way Back When) when we're sleeping together. Since it used to go from abt 5" to 6" when it erected from soft, maybe it's just decided not to make the effort to shrink.

I don't have trouble getting hard, but unless there's continued physical stimulation, I'll go soft. Then hard again, soft...and so on.

D

deleted136887

Indeed ones cock is like dog.
if it has a wet nose and wakes you up all excited in the morning and will not let you go sleep at night means all is well.
and my cock certainly does all that.

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
55 here. Impotent for maybe 10 years. Had to pump for getting a hard one. ( also no morningwoods )
Girth ( 15 cm ) off the soft penis still big. Glance still big but lost his color compleet. The always soft dick is about 12 till 13 cm and hangs down but is not flexibell.
Lenght lost a lot. I was about 22cm, yet when pumped him up 16 till 17 cm. So a lost off 25 %.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 41, i am not as long hard as i once was. I am thicker though, and my wife prefers that. Doesn't hurt her like it used to if I wasnt careful. I used to be about 2 inches or so longer. I wonder if the fact that I have a little extra padding has caused that.......