Do mens cocks get smaller with age?

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
i don't think it gets smaller just does not get as hard as when you are twenty and if someones they still they do they are a lying sack.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You be the man![Basue9]
I use you as a role model for when I will be 60, never mind 78!
Keep it up!

Coming from a man wih your incomparable erect penis size and power, I am truly gratified to be thought of as a role model! Thanks, big guy!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a few of my mates who are quite older then me say it does. the general consensus from my mates has been the testicles enlarge and the penis shrinkens a little.

as my mate said to me "you've got that to look forward too; if your hung with a 10 inch penis then it's fine...but if your 6 inch, your in a load of shit mate" LOL.

on a side note he's never seen my penis lol

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 58, and have mild ED, take BP meds. I'm in good shape and still referred to as a "skinny mofo". sometimes my erections are not as hard or large, and other times I am as big or bigger than I ever was. my girth stays pretty consistent at 6.25, my length was consistently 7.25" forever. now it's like 6.75. the other day tho, I was a little over 7.50".

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm in my sixties and my cock is the same length (7-7/8") and nearly the same erect hardness as in my teens and twenties. But gradually over the years it has grown in girth from 5.5" to 6.25". In my teens I could easily roll on a standard size condom, now it's all but impossible for me to get into one. As others have opined I believe that is simply due to lots of use, causing some stretching of the corpus cavernosa.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dont find this too be true. i think if you keep active and fit it works great. If anything my hang is more not less.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 58, and have mild ED, take BP meds. I'm in good shape and still referred to as a "skinny mofo". sometimes my erections are not as hard or large, and other times I am as big or bigger than I ever was. my girth stays pretty consistent at 6.25, my length was consistently 7.25" forever. now it's like 6.75. the other day tho, I was a little over 7.50".

I think this is more the rule then the exception for us guys who have mild ED and hypertension.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I will soon be 78 and I see no loss whatsoever in either flaccid or erect size. What I do notice is that erections are not as frequent and they do not last as long; but , erections are just as hard as when I was young. I am in peak physical condition and that is the whole reason why I can make these claims.:cool:

It's in the water, basque. I'm also in Maryland and 68 and morning wood is still the same. Apparently like you, I take care of myself. It's seemed to me that older guys look smaller when they put on potbellies and get big assed. If we remember back to high school showers and those guys with really big ones, they probably had 16 or 18 inch waists.

I don't know why we would shrink; what I don't understand is why we don't keep growing, it's easy for every other body part to grow.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just wondering as I recently met up with someone I was with over 20 years ago and his cock was definitely alot smaller than I remembered!

I mean ok, he has put on some weight, had a vasectomy and is taking various medications, but I had trouble even finding it!!!! Bless, didn't mind too much - he has a fantastic tongue still! LOL!

But, back to the subject, does it shrink the older you get?

Just a thought: perhaps twenty years ago you didn't have quite as much experience with penises, and what seemed large in your 20s now seems smallish-average in your 40s?

No judgment implied at all except for the benefits of experience, BTW.

The flaccid length might shrink due to less testosterone and/or blood circulation but I think the erect length would be the same?

It's actually the opposite, in my experience. When I was taking testosterone replacement therapy, my erections were harder (and therefore slightly bigger, especially when throbbing). And blood circulation is essential to erections but otherwise meaningless in a flaccid penis.

FWIW, if anything, my cock when flaccid is slightly bigger than I remember it being in my 20s and 30s, but I'm at least fifteen pounds lighter than I've been since at least the age of 25. Erections vary in intensity depending on many factors, but when really aroused, are as big as they ever were; it just takes more to get me that aroused (and I'm no longer enjoying TRT).

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As said before, a lot really has to to with body fat, I can't afford to do it now, but if I had a slight tummy tuck, my cock would be it's young huge self again.

frampton_1979

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm nearly 50 and a couple of years ago, I went through a rough time in my life and I stopped taking care of myself and gained about 40 pounds. My blood pressure was elevated and the doctor put me on blood pressure medication. It devastated my erection. For nearly four years, a once proud 8-inch throbbing, rock-hard cock was reduced to a shadow of its former glory. I could no longer achieve a consistent erection, I had a fraction of the stamina I once had and my libido was nearly gone. I seriously considered asking my wife to take a well-endowed lover so I could once again see her satisfied by a cock worthy of her magnificent pussy and incredibly talented mouth.

About six months ago, I got my shit together, began watching my diet and getting some exercise. Since then, I've lost 30 pounds and am in much better shape. So much so, that the doctor took me off the blood pressure meds about three weeks ago.

Since then, my libido has increased beyond its previous level and my erection is about 80% of what it used to be. I've regained control of my ejaculation and can now hold off cumming until my wife has reached orgasm. The other night, for the first time in a long time I satisfied her completely and was able to pull out of her completely erect and have her finish me with her mouth.

We've been discussing resuming our practice of having sex in public and perhaps in front of other couples, just like the old days.

Needless to say, I'm thrilled. Joining this site has bolstered my resolve to stay on the right track and keep my health in check. I look forward to the day that my cock is back to 100% of it's old form and I'm confident enough to share a photo of it with you.

I really think I'm going to like it here!

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Do mens cocks get smaller with age?
Probably, for some. And maybe, generally, as guys reach old age - 80s plus, when the whole body is in decline. Penile atrophy in the 50s and 60s is more likely to involve, I'd have thought, other physical issues (heart, diabetes, low testosterone, weight gain and heightened progesterone levels, lack of exercise, low libido, etc.), and diet, and, for some, psychosocial difficulties.)
Keep fit, watch what you eat, look after your health, and see the doc regularly.

Getting9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gentlemen we have got to face facts! With aging, your cock does decrease in length and girth But two other things grow-your ears and your nose. That is according to my Doctor who is a sez therapist. Not good news for us guys hey but there are exceptions to the rule and this is in general.