Do most gay guys enjoy giving blowjobs?

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most enjoy it, but not all.

I sometimes enjoy it, or at least the idea of it in particular circumstances with particular men, and so I will occasionally do it. But I'm fairly strongly orientated to being Top, so sometimes ( more often than not ), I get sucked or and/or fuck a guys arse but without reciprocating. The guys I meet know what's going to happen, and they are generally submissives - at least to some degree - so it's fine.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i can't speak for everyone, but yes i enjoy it..... much more than ii enjoy being sucked, but i guess that's just my inner hedonist coming out to play.... it's also a lot of fun as a mutual activity (69).... i've had plenty of experiences when i don't even get sucked, and never place any emphasis on it.... if a guy wants to i won't stop him, but honestly it's not necessary..... i find that feeling the other guy enjoy himself through breathing/sighing/wimpering/etc. is a huge turn-on for me.... it's a cool feeling to have that kind of power over a guy to make him feel that good....

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@hornygamer89: semen can be quite delicious.... and it's not that we don't necessarily dislike getting oral if we love giving it more, it's that we like other aspects of sex much better so we don't place a big emphasis on getting oral.... i can't speak for everyone here, but that seems to be the general consensus with other gay men i've talked to about it.... it's just how we're wired.... but hey! if you are the type that likes to get blowjobs, at least you know that there's a vast amount of willing participants.... ;)

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my favourite things in life.

But I've met a couple of guys who were total bottoms when it came to anal but didn't like sucking dick at all. In one case the guy was bi-mostly-straight and was interested in getting fucked because it was something he couldn't do with his girlfriend and wasn't really that into dicks per se. In the other case, the guy was as gay as it is possible to be, and very submissive, but just "didn't like the taste" of dick. Can't quite get my head around that, but each to their own.

Anyway, point being, yes there are gay guys who don't like to suck dick, but I'd say they're a comparative rarity.

Reactions: HairyMuscle

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't understand how some gay guys love blowing. A guy but not enjoy getting a blowjob.
Additionally, do those who like giving a blowjob also enjoy the taste of cum?
Dear Hornygamer89,
Gotta good anecdote for you. A friend of mine I met in the service described, with a big grin, his first taste of semen in this way' For me, it was like a Pit Bull getting his first taste of blood' I think a lot of red-blooded American cocksuckers (a group that is inclusive of women, by the way) like the taste of semen, and some straight guys on this site have said they do and that it's part of their after-joy cleanup. Question: have you ever tasted your own? Nom nom nom! :)

Reactions: HairyMuscle

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Hornygamer89,
Gotta good anecdote for you. A friend of mine I met in the service described, with a big grin, his first taste of semen in this way' For me, it was like a Pit Bull getting his first taste of blood' I think a lot of red-blooded American cocksuckers (a group that is inclusive of women, by the way) like the taste of semen, and some straight guys on this site have said they do and that it's part of their after-joy cleanup. Question: have you ever tasted your own? Nom nom nom! :)

I have tried it by accident, I was masturbating and shot way further than I expected, a little landed in my mouth. I personally did not like he taste.

mascvers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I enjoy sucking more than receiving a blowjob. I do enjoy 69 however. And I am somewhat of a cock worshipper love being down there handling the cock the balls making the cock as hard as possible