Do most gay guys enjoy giving blowjobs?

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've exclusively topped for the past 13 years or so, but I seriously love giving a good blowjob. Guys don't expect that I'll go down on them, for some reason, because typically we've already negotiated a top/bottom scenario, whether verbally or energetically. I like reciprocal oral way more than non - but I get the allure of blow-and-go submission for someone into that.

To be nostalgic, the all time best was an ex of mine who loved to bottom and had a big dick. I was able to fuck him while blowing him and that is still an awesome memory. :)
wish I could have seen that!

moonbeam

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I absolutely love sucking cock. It's super hot feeling a guy get hard in your mouth. In fact I'm totally content with just giving head and not doing anything else. Ironically though, I don't like receiving head much. Some guys are just awful at giving head, they either go to fast or too slow, don't really get into it, don't get a decent grip on it with their mouth, etc... so I end up having to take matters into my own hands, or just fuck them.

I consider myself good at giving head, not only because I really genuinely get into it and I'm all about pleasing the other guy, but also because I've received many compliments as well, lol. In fact, one of the local gay bars near me named a shot after me - I forget the ingredients but it was basically a Cowboy Cocksucker, with one extra liquor in it. It became kind of a joke among the bartenders when someone who was interested in hooking up with me would order one.

Reactions: mutualjax

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys,

I can say I really enjoy giving head, mostly to straight guys, I and turned my share of curious straight guys in my day and it's exciting. The idea of sucking a straight guy and making him nut for the 1st time with a gay guy some how turns the light bulb on for them, some guys that have never been physical with another have trained their minds all their lives that a woman can please them only. But when finished with them, they want to feel that experience again, I believe sexual a man wants to be pursued and man handled and taken advantage of and feel most of these things that a woman wants to feel. Most guys I talk to say that when having sex with a woman it's only about pleasing the woman and not their needs. So I figure that why guys like to try other things sometimes, my blowing close encounters can turn any straight man I say
I like to do that with straight guys sometimes too!

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not so much into anal, but oral is great, especially in the 69.

However, I had two college roommates that I could both suck and screw… and they could do the same with me. It was quite a semester. We all went to sleep with a smile on our face.
sounds like it was lots of fun!

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really like to suck and I've sometimes been asked why I get so into it. THe dick fascinates me. Just how it works, it's shape, it's warmth and mostly the fact that sucking it can drive a man wild. I truly enjoy watching his facial expressions, the moans and finally the outcum. Love it but it just doesn't happen often enough for me.
I agree

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the idea of giving a blow job more than the actual deed. Frankly I don't think I'm very good at it and am usually ready to move on to my turn pretty quick.

The idea of swallowing another guy's cum is also a turn on in my head..... but in practice it usually makes me gag, it tastes horrible to me. And, I guess it must be diet, but some dudes cum just tastes so bad I actually spit it out, which is rude I know but what can you do?

With all that said, I love receiving head and enjoy it when he swallows my load. I asked a regular cocksucker who has sucked a lot of guys how my cum tastes relatively speaking, he was honest and told me really bitter.... I drink coffee and eat a lot of protein....I asked how come he still seemed to like my spunk so much, he said eating another mans cum is just that much of a turn on. So, I guess it's just such a turn on for some guys that the taste isn't a big deal.
that big gorgeous cock you have,i'd swallow your cum too!

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It blows my mind when a man says he doesnt suck dick who identifies as gay. I mean you're GAY!!! If a guy wont suck my dick there is no way I would even fuck him.....

That being said, I love sucking cock, and pleasing the guy. Hearing him moan, making him cum and feeling that cock pulse in my mouth is such a great feeling.
yesss!!!