Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really love playing with dicks and sucking is great, total sensory overload. I love the sight of a hard cock, balls and pubes up close. I like to keep my eyes open when sucking.

I love to get a sloppy bj and I love when a real skilled guy can edge me for hours.

69 is kinda the ultimate borderline religious sexual activity for me.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really love playing with dicks and sucking is great, total sensory overload. I love the sight of a hard cock, balls and pubes up close. I like to keep my eyes open when sucking.

I love to get a sloppy bj and I love when a real skilled guy can edge me for hours.

I agree!

Reactions: Mrpumper

Titanomachina

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Sounds nauseating and vomit inducing:

phillo12345

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not asexual. That means no sexual feelings.

My nipples aren't sensitive, I have no pleasure spots anywhere on my body, getting sucked is ranked under me doing it myself, and I feel nothing when I bottom or top. I can say that after taking a 5 and a 9 inch one. There was just no sensation for me.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have been told that i am a great sucker of cock; i have been working on my skills for years and love to hear that from whomever i have sucked to completion. If your cock is out and i am around, more than likely you will be pushing it down my throat. I AM A COCKSUCKER! the feeling of control over the man standing/lying/sitting in front of me that i get when his cock is in my mouth is parallel to a drug, not that i am addicted to any.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love sucking cock, love the feeling of a cock in my mouth while I look up to see the reactions of the guy, love the taste of precum in my mouth. The cum at the end is like a reward for all my hard work.

Reactions: Daddy Bear

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i can't speak for everyone, but yes i enjoy it..... much more than ii enjoy being sucked, but i guess that's just my inner hedonist coming out to play.... it's also a lot of fun as a mutual activity (69).... i've had plenty of experiences when i don't even get sucked, and never place any emphasis on it.... if a guy wants to i won't stop him, but honestly it's not necessary..... i find that feeling the other guy enjoy himself through breathing/sighing/wimpering/etc. is a huge turn-on for me.... it's a cool feeling to have that kind of power over a guy to make him feel that good....

Yep my sentiments exactly. Love the power to drive a guy totally over the edge. Two naked horned up dudes totally into each other. I won't go down on a guy unless he's relatively clean though, at least recently showered. Size does not matter but his cock must be HARD otherwise there's no point. If he's tired or has already cum a few times he's not going to enjoy it and neither will I. Great to be able to bring off a guy who's really turned on, rock hard, and ease back a few times, move onto something else like making out, exploring until you're ready to go back to his cock. Not so much into taking a full load and swallowing semen from a guy unless I'm in a relationship but I will steal the odd taste. Like I went for a massage with a hot hairy muscled guy recently and it got a little (LOT) heated with him cumming all over me, which was totally unexpected. And although I did get his amazingly big fat and uncut British meat into my mouth, it wasn't my mouth that made him ejaculate, and I so wanted it to be, given that he was so hot and into it. I did steal a taste of his huge splattered cum load from my chest which gave me a taste for more but he cleaned it up then launched into a passionate make out and kissing session before finishing off the massage. Now he's one guy who's cock I want back in my mouth and for as long as I can get it… semen and all!

Reactions: 622675