Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope you don't mind a male cock-sucker chiming in here with a few tips for the men and the ladies...

And it is good for you. Apart from protein, it contains sugars and feel-good hormones.

And it marks a level of intimacy and trust.

Great advice MarkLondon - perhaps if more men treated oral sex as an act of love making and less like a service there would be more oral sex.

ourkid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was with one girl who flat out refused to suck cock.........I never forced her or anything I just noticed that she never did it, even when my cock was near her face when things were gettin' heavy.

I never really understood it with her. She was great in bed and could take a big dick really well. She still holds my record sex time with little over 3 hours. She was a great kisser and loved me goin down on her, but she never returned the favor. In the end it was a total deal breaker for me.

My current missus loves it......and I love the way she does it. We get totally freaky with it though because we do this thing where she blows me and when I cum I basically feed it to her. She'll keep it in her mouth and continue to blow me until i'm totally ready to go again and then we share my cum with some long kisses. It's so awesome!

dirk8inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From m experience id say 33% would happily give a bj without question, pushing to 66% if asked, some just wouldnt.
However ill put this point across - i wouldnt go down on a girl i just met,i just wouldnt (unless i was full drunk and in a bed, not a street alley) so from that i wouldnt expect any girl to just blow you on the first night, but some have and it was great, even swallowed and all.
I went with a girl who was shy to ask me but her words were "i want you to come in my mouth" she just loved it and always ALWAYS swallowed.
I remember talking to her on the phone maybe having a little dirty talk and i says im gonna pull myself off, she says "no dont, keep it for me, it would be better for it to go to a warmmoist mouth than a towel" awe it was great times.

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
Well i have to say that i cant get enough cock for my mouth :wink: i cant believe there are other women out there that do not enjoy it !!

Coming from a guy who hasn't been with women who were very good at oral or just don't like doing it reading a post like this makes my head spin.

Incredibly hot yet simultaneously too frustrating to contemplate!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
IME, men are more likely to go straight for my cock, no foreplay, no kissing.

Swallowing seems to be a highly personal preference but it really ruins my mood if they spit, that is just plain disrespectful and rude. I would rather have them JO me and let me shoot on my chest than have them spit.

Pushing your head like it is a fucking machine? Most times, no but if gagging is your thing and it is part of me initiating and topping, FUCK YEA! Just laying there taking a BJ is an entirely different experience.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Most women I've been with suck, but some (very few) don't like it when you cum in their mouths, and a larger percentage don't swallow. I prefer women who either swallow or snowball.

All guys I've been with suck, and generally they're much better at it than women!:wink:

surferstud

Just Browsing
Media
Most of my gf's love to suck cock but there are some that dont like it , but will do it just to satisfy the guy. When you do get that hot girl that loves to suck cock, its always a great time!

sertifier12

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm fairly sure girls in Iran don't suck, but then again, they have no homosexuals either, none, not a one, incredible.
Actually i'd be pretty certain if you asked the pope he would say that Mary definitely does not suck cock, and hence the swallowing question is redundant. (actaully she's blown me)

But a serious response, we are a species some 1,000,000-100,000 years old. We have managed to stay viable through lots of disasters and stuff and generally i find that if most men or most women woman innately want something, in this instance its lips around a cock, nature tends to balance the need with a counter need like a woman wanting/needing to suck cock. Likewise for cum, there have to be neural networks, burnt in, from God knows when in our evolutionary past and we fit together, us crazy misfit humans.

I mean can you imagine the chaos if men had a overarching need urge to fuck mouth daily and there was no such counter need/response in women, i think we probably wouldn't have lasted as long, cooperative race we are notwithstanding.

FUCK THIS IS A LONG NOTE!!
8)
i just got the gold member reference, Ha!! thats funny

Emandandy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every girl that we know/have been with gives blow jobs, and most will swallow, some love to swallow, but not many swallow all the time.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i like giving blowjobs. no, wait... scratch that. i meant i LOVE giving blowjobs. then again not all women are alike.

it's pretty simple: some are willing to suck a cock, but others aren't. that's it. most of the women i know who refuse to give blowjobs say it's because of previous bad experiences. and the other women i know, like myself, who don't mind blowjobs do it because they want to and because they enjoy it.

lee said it best though... not every woman is willing to swallow. keep that in mind!

JohnnyVee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the women I know seem to enjoy sucking cock. There was one I recall who refused to do it, but as already discussed, I think she had a bad experience with a previous guy. While most seem to like sucking, maybe about half of them will swallow, while others will stroke it off at the end or something similar.

Yes I agree that forcing a woman's head down is *not* a good thing to do at all!

Salty Jack

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like giving blowjobs. no, wait... scratch that. i meant i LOVE giving blowjobs. then again not all women are alike.

it's pretty simple: some are willing to suck a cock, but others aren't. that's it. most of the women i know who refuse to give blowjobs say it's because of previous bad experiences. and the other women i know, like myself, who don't mind blowjobs do it because they want to and because they enjoy it.

lee said it best though... not every woman is willing to swallow. keep that in mind!

So Stacy, are you a 9 or a 10?

Jack

chrispet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience some girls enjoy it and some do not. I think it is rude to cum in their mouths unless they have told me to do so. I'm fairly long and wide, so few women have been able to take me in down to my balls. So, it could be that some women are intimidated by my size and/or my perceived expectations. I also think everyone has a sexual specialty, which is usually something they enjoy. Chances are if a women gives a good blow job, she probably enjoys it or just plain likes to please her man, we men just need to follow our woman's lead.

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a few friends who do not give bjs, mostly because some asshole held their head down. Out of 20-30 or so women I've discussed bjs with, probably 5 absolutely do not and another 5ish rarely do.

um..... i love when guys hold my head down till i choke, love the dominance I suppose.
I like to swallow with some guys, depends how it tastes, but I (nearly) always love to suck. As long as it smells good, it's going in my mouth :biggrin1:

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ISN'T it a cultural thing? I imagine a great majority of girls [better said WOMEN] suck, even though a great part of them don't admit doing it.
WHERE I live [somewhere in EUROPE... :p] women tend not to suck, or at least do it in a regular basis. [MEN, in the other hand HAVE a need to do it... it's like the basic requisite to be gay! ;) ] and there is still a lot of 'machist' upbringing from men that say they won't kiss the mouth that sucked him, like being disgusted of their own fluids...

I think that there's even an expression that goes 'the mouth that kisses my sons isn't the same that sucks me' or something like that...

BUT let's be real.. EVEN in denial, or not willingly to admit to it, WOMEN suck, love to suck, and MEN do so as well... love being sucked I mean..! :p

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not sure if it is cultural or not. I'm English and I love to suck :biggrin1:
I've been told by guys that what makes my bj's so good is that I obviously love cock and enjoy sucking them.
Some guys love to kiss after cumming in my mouth, others won't kiss me after I've sucked them whether or not they have cum in my mouth. I prefer the kissers, it's a bit dirty and that is sexy