Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I might as well stop eating EVERYTHING...
actually, scratch that, I'm not the one tasting my sperm. Anyway to make vaginas taste better? Cotton candy flavored would be preferable

I'm vegetarian and eat a lot of fresh fruit and often get complimented on my taste :smile:
I've found that curry or strong, spicy food and cigarette smoking is not good for the taste of a man.
Oh, and I'm usually a 10 ;)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For something that lasts so briefly on the tongue, it is beyond me why anyone would worry about the taste.

And besides which, I have yet to find semen that didn't taste good.

- - - -

The only thing I have experienced is with smokers---and has nothing to do with the taste of semen.

Men who smoke have a kind of tarry-tobacco taste on their hands. When they touch their ding-dongs, the tobacco taste transfers to their dicks.

As I am not a smoker, it's sometimes a bit strange to encounter tobacco on a dick.

Makes me wonder if I'm smoking a.... cigar??? :biggrin:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3 types of women.

1- Those that would never touch your dick with her mouth. (less than 5%)

2- Those that will do the blow job ( most of the time obligated and half the way) (about the rest % ... reality, most girls just do it because they have to..)

3- Those that love it... ( less than 10% )

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard tartar sauce is a good condiment...

How 'bout I just give you two beers to cut the taste for you Ex? I hear I taste pretty good, for a girl.

Honey, you are a 10 for sure!:smile:

*Kiss*

You know I'd love to see how much of that monster of yours I can fit in my mouth and other parts.

3 types of women.

1- Those that would never touch your dick with her mouth. (less than 5%)

2- Those that will do the blow job ( most of the time obligated and half the way) (about the rest % ... reality, most girls just do it because they have to..)

3- Those that love it... ( less than 10% )

I've actually cum from giving head, just let me have my way with you and follow the rules (from page 1 & 2) and we'll be fine. ;)

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my entire life I've only had one girl who didn't enjoy sucking my cock, but she was stunningly gorgous, had huge tits, and was an expert at handjobs. She loved to jack me, then use her tits, and loved it when I came all over her. So it was a good trade off.