do most of you use PE or born with it

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by BIGDICKSMALLBALLS, May 30, 2009.

1. BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS New Member

Albums:
    I was curious after seeing some of the pics and info in the PE board, do most of you do this. Seems like a waste of time and if you stop it will go back. How do you people spend hours a day stretching and pumping your dick. Some of the ones that look like an inflatable toy are gross. Some might ? if there isnt an obsession problem when it gets to that point. Im not knocking those who do, I was just curious if you PE'd to get to your current size. If there was something I could do that is not so consuming to add to the member, I all over it. I think even if any of us had a foot long cock we would want another inch. Strange i know. There are times I cant use it all and yet I would still want another inch.

2. D_Nader Greendyk

D_Nader Greendyk Account Disabled

all natural

3. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

I've never done anything to alter my penis. Somebody removed the foreskin before I had any say in the matter, but having grown up that way, it just seems natural, and I can't say I really miss it.

4. radicaldick

radicaldick New Member

PE doesn't work....and pumping is temporary and makes for a hideous looking penis....so yeah there's your answer for most people here...for the rest, well hey lots of people buy snake oil.:rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted