Do most woman like a large chest in a man or is it just a fetish for some?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m just curious since i`ve had a lot of woman who like to suck, lick and play with mine. Or is it just a particular type of chest, i always just assumed that woman just like butts and bulges. So i`m currious why my chest has gotton so much attention over the years. Is it just a fetish for some? If you go to my photo gallery you can see my chest, i just added it, a pictures worth a thousand words.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because i`m confused, yes i get attention for it, i love the attention i get, in fact it really turns me on when a woman sucks them, i`m just trying to get inside the mind of a woman, i`m wondering if its because woman look at my chest as breasts, also if thats a fetish for some woman or it`s all just in my head. Do they look at me as having breast with a big cock, and is that really a turn on? I think you misunderstood the question. I know they like it, i just want to know why they like it? I appaulagize if my curriousity seems dumb.

lafever

vortex22222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Gynochomastia is the name for your condition. Don't know about a fetish but, my guess would be yes. Everybody is turned on by something wierd. Not to say that you are wierd.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
depends on the person I guess. I really wouldn't be attracted to someone who had larger boobs than me

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I apreciate those who took this thread seriously, i guess my wife had a fetish, and no wonder guys who are half gay and half straight chase me around, that explains alot to me thank you, i`ts gonna take some time though to accept that i have a condition with a name attached to it. I`ve gone from feeling great about myself to wanting to go climb in a hole somewhere.

lafever

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I cannot say that I'm attracted to somebody with breasts especially because it would be a man. But I can accept that people have different preferences, and fetishes than I do.

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow if you work out just a little bit, you'll have huge pecs!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I apreciate those who took this thread seriously, I guess my wife had a fetish, and no wonder guys who are half gay and half straight chase me around, that explains a lot to me thank you, It's gonna take some time though to accept that I have a condition with a name attached to it. I`ve gone from feeling great about myself to wanting to go climb in a hole somewhere. lafever
Aww, jeez, you still have every right to feel great about yourself dude.

Great, I`m a freak. lafever
You are not a freak!

You need to check out some of the below threads, specifically the ones written by YourAvgGuy.

http://www.lpsg.org/large-penis-personal-ads/57556-i-want-a-titboy.html#post946945

http://www.lpsg.org/the-healthy-penis/42387-maleboobs-3.html

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/52495-distraught-2.html

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for the kind words, i don`t care about being cool, just me being happy with the way i am.

lafever

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
A great feat in life is to accept who we are, the definition of beauty is one that is easy to find but impossible to replicate. We spend their whole lives trying to be the definition of beauty, plastic surgery, Botox, enhancement creams, and every other crazy thing people spend money on trying to make themselves look perfect to the human eye. But perfect does not exist, please accept yourself as you are, you're beautiful and anyone who says otherwise probably has issues themselves.