Do most women like getting fucked in the ass?

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok I'll play. I used to love anal when I was younger, better then vaginal - sometimes. It was kinky and erotic to me, but not anymore it seems dirty and nasty. Maybe I've gotten older and wiser or older and more crotchety who knows.

I agree with this because I can't just turn over and sleep knowing I have mud on my helm. Vaginas are cleaner and I don't mind having vaginal fluids on my penis as opposed to having feces. Some ladies get enemas but it is still filthier than the vagina and the odor is not as pleasant so I still must wash it off.
I like the feeling of it though on my side.

Reactions: g0nz0

Piaffe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No.. the pain of the first try... aaaghhh and it just seems all wrong.

I don't mind a hard fucking in the vagina with his balls banging against my perineum and maybe against my anus... i can 'feel' that.

but anal penetration... no way, not ever again.

Reactions: deleted1105814

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have very limited experience with it but I am not a fan. It's dirty in there, sorry, but it just is. Also, the vagina is made for the pounding of the penis - the muscles, the secretions, etc. The vagina, while it can tear during rough sex, is made to withstand it. The walls of the rectum are not made the same and can easily tear.

The eyes and the anus are the best way for Hep and HIV to enter the body.

And, no matter what, it makes me feel like I have to poop and pooping on my lover isn't something I want to do. Smells like crap too!

Now, on the other hand, I think massaging the prostate is great and am a rimming fan (for them, don't like it done to me)

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
My girl tolerates it sometimes. Once in a while she was just in the mood to get fucked in the ass real good, its 100x better when shes into it too but thats rare.

Reactions: The Meat Rod Cometh

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women are such liars. Of course they love anal, they are just playing hard to get.

Just go for it. Demand it. Tell them they can't come in the house until they give it up. They LOVE that kinda stuff.
and men secretly want me to fist them. :smile:
they're just ashamed to admit it.
bend over, bitch!