Do most women like getting fucked in the ass?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm sorry but some of the women that have posted here don't sound like women I would fuck anyway. I want a woman who has no sexual restrictions. A woman who bitches and complains about sucking a dick or getting fucked in the ass is pent up and probably was told that she is a princess her whole life. Get over it. Your a woman. I wouldn't wanna fuck you anyway if your gonna give me a list of do's ant donts. I'll stick with a woman that is sexually free. I'm not saying women are not equal to men. I'm saying your restrictions and bitching about me showing sexual interests in your mouth, ass, and pussy are not feminine, and honestly a turn off. Act like a woman bitch. Not some little girl that's afraid to get her ass touched. You femi-nazis that want to be sexually equivalent and treated like men aren't worth dealing with. I wouldn't even cum in your hand, much less your over-privileged whiny pussy. Maybe your husbands wouldn't sit around drunk and stoned or out fucking a woman that is actually fun to fuck with, if you'd stop acting like your shit don't stink and give up some head or some of that ass. You liberated bitches are no fun. And your husbands are pussies for not demanding you act like your supposed to.

Thanks for the laugh, coward, hiding under another name.

D

deleted924715

I'm sorry but some of the women that have posted here don't sound like women I would fuck anyway. I want a woman who has no sexual restrictions. A woman who bitches and complains about sucking a dick or getting fucked in the ass is pent up and probably was told that she is a princess her whole life. Get over it. Your a woman. I wouldn't wanna fuck you anyway if your gonna give me a list of do's ant donts. I'll stick with a woman that is sexually free. I'm not saying women are not equal to men. I'm saying your restrictions and bitching about me showing sexual interests in your mouth, ass, and pussy are not feminine, and honestly a turn off. Act like a woman bitch. Not some little girl that's afraid to get her ass touched. You femi-nazis that want to be sexually equivalent and treated like men aren't worth dealing with. I wouldn't even cum in your hand, much less your over-privileged whiny pussy. Maybe your husbands wouldn't sit around drunk and stoned or out fucking a woman that is actually fun to fuck with, if you'd stop acting like your shit don't stink and give up some head or some of that ass. You liberated bitches are no fun. And your husbands are pussies for not demanding you act like your supposed to.

It's "you're"

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would venture to say 95 percent of women want NO part of anal. Then there's the other 5 percent :)
I totally agree with this from my experience most women are adverse to anal sex it's a really small minority that likes it. For most even bringing up it up as a joke was like hell no o_O

Reactions: g0nz0

buck8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Wichita, Kansas, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally agree with this from my experience most women are adverse to anal sex it's a really small minority that likes it. For most even bringing up it up as a joke was like hell no o_O

Ditto. Can women get off that way? Men have prostate glands and the stimulation leads to intense orgasms. Some guys can cum hands-free if you hit it just right. If women don't get any benefit, then doing it is literally "a pain in the ass."

Reactions: find83

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto. Can women get off that way? Men have prostate glands and the stimulation leads to intense orgasms. Some guys can cum hands-free if you hit it just right. If women don't get any benefit, then doing it is literally "a pain in the ass."
Plenty of benefits

buck8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Plenty of benefits
That's awesome! I'm gay, but I've talked to plenty of women who hated it, and men who have been with women who hated it, so I'm glad to know there are indeed women who enjoy it.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's awesome! I'm gay, but I've talked to plenty of women who hated it, and men who have been with women who hated it, so I'm glad to know there are indeed women who enjoy it.
We're a minority no doubt - by far - as already mentioned

With my sweetie it's fun and different. If it weren't for the prep work, I would do it more often. It isn't full blown, flat out orgasmic for me... but neither is getting oral. I'm okay with having sexual acts that don't result in orgasm being part of my sex life :oops:

buck8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With my sweetie it's fun and different. If it weren't for the prep work, I would do it more often. It isn't full blown, flat out orgasmic for me... but neither is getting oral. I'm okay with having sexual acts that don't result in orgasm being part of my sex life :oops:

It can be gratifying to please a partner even if you don't get off. I enjoy giving oral.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Can women get off that way?

Some do, some don't. I do, but even if I didn't it would still be enjoyable.

"95% of women hate anal" is a vast exaggeration, or some weird demographic :rolleyes:

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When they see my girth any desire to have or try anal quickly goes away unfortunatly.
I would assume the position and ask nicely ..... might hurt to start but you'll be surprised how good it gets . The first time I ever had anal was 4 years ago and he has 11 inches with a significant girth ... instantly addicted and that's when I discovered forceful anal orgasms ...

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would assume the position and ask nicely ..... might hurt to start but you'll be surprised how good it gets . The first time I ever had anal was 4 years ago and he has 11 inches with a significant girth ... instantly addicted and that's when I discovered forceful anal orgasms ...
Oh, wrong thread then - you need to join the "how common is 11" cocks" ;)

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh, wrong thread then - you need to join the "how common is 11" cocks" ;)
:)))

I've no doubt most people believe 11 inch cocks are a myth but this one is very real and attached to a very greedy friend so I've had 4 years of delicious fun with him! But I also think there aren't many women who enjoy anal .. based on discussions I've had. I personally think that that's because they've never been taught how to receive it :)?