Do Muscular Men Get More Women??

sfloyd

Just Browsing
Media
Maybe following a body transformation from skinny/flabby to muscular/jacked...have you guys noticed more attention or maybe more luck with women? I know that attraction happens on an individual basis but what Im wondering is if anyone has had better luck than being skinny or actually been come unto because of their muscular appearance.

Im getting muscular now and dont know what to expect...I feel that girls would be naturally more attracted to you but I do of women that prefer skinnier men hmmmm

Any info from the ladies would be greatly appreciated!:redface:

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have actually had a conversation about this with guys and been a bit frustrated. I (muscular me) get continuous stares and check outs and for that matter straight up eye-fucks. But, I feel like I actually get hit on less.

I love my body, and I love it when someone is with me and they tell me that they really get off on it. But, it seems like muscle can both attract and intimidate people. Also, so may people assume if you're muscular that you're an aggressive or dominant type or something.

Makes me wish they would just assume I was a nice guy who likes improving my body and come say hi.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe following a body transformation from skinny/flabby to muscular/jacked...have you guys noticed more attention or maybe more luck with women? I know that attraction happens on an individual basis but what Im wondering is if anyone has had better luck than being skinny or actually been come unto because of their muscular appearance.

Im getting muscular now and dont know what to expect...I feel that girls would be naturally more attracted to you but I do of women that prefer skinnier men hmmmm

Any info from the ladies would be greatly appreciated!:redface:
Yes, there is no hope for you, you sunken-chested wimp.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know there were phases when iw as really skinny, and didn't have many muscles and got a lot of attention anyway, i was on vacation with a at that time more athletic friend and he got jealous because when i would walk through the hotel lots of eyes were on me.
Now i am more athletic, tho yet very skinny and i do get attention for that too, if i go to swimming pool i get looks too.

The most mentionable difference i have noticed is that it makes a huge difference how i feel. On the mentioned vacation i felt very good and confident and just had so much fun, and that showed and i guess was pretty attractive.
While other times with the same body type i wasn't feeling as good and did not get as many looks from women and did not get hit on as much.

So i think for women to like you it is much more important that you really like your body and feel comfortable in than what kind of body it actually is.
Tho the more athletic look does open a few more doors, you still got to walk through them and for that you need to feel confident and comfortable.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like this guy's body, he has been one of my many screensavers!

http://www.akawilliam.com/wp-content/gallery/nick-beyeler/nickbeyeler078.jpg

BUT I have dated people that were rather skinny and one that was alittle chunky. What matters most to me is their ability to keep up and be active with me. At the end of the day I'm more attracted to him because of the way he makes me feel, not the way his body looks.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like this guy's body, he has been one of my many screensavers!

http://www.akawilliam.com/wp-content/gallery/nick-beyeler/nickbeyeler078.jpg

BUT I have dated people that were rather skinny and one that was alittle chunky. What matters most to me is their ability to keep up and be active with me. At the end of the day I'm more attracted to him because of the way he makes me feel, not the way his body looks.

Oh my God....that pic turned me so bad, I love men with bodies like that. A nice beard wouldn't be bad either. I think alot of people were into the muscle thing back in the 80's. But now more and more are into a fit body. Personally anything works as long as it looks normal.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I guess it all depends on the stereotypes societies have about muscled men, some gym buffs can show their muscles off a lot, get super confident, and assume that every woman wants to see them flex, I know some women don't like that, then again some do. Most of the women I know appreciate fit bodies as long as the owner isn't too preoccupied with it and acts "normal".

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am actually turned OFF by gym-muscled guys. I prefer either a little bit of muscle (the kind you get from working in a physical job) or even no muscle at all. I respect the effort that goes into getting all that muscle but I just don't find it attractive. Of course, personality comes first, so I wouldn't reject someone based purely on their looks, but the very muscular guys wouldn't make me turn and look at them.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BY the way...Im not talking about gym rats that look gross and overly huge.

I mean toned and muscular like this guy http://s3.hubimg.com/u/111334_f520.jpg
Im already thin so Im not going for the huge look.

DEAR SWEET..... I had to close that picture his abs are so yummy!

I kind of like that skinny but ropey look.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BY the way...Im not talking about gym rats that look gross and overly huge.

I mean toned and muscular like this guy http://s3.hubimg.com/u/111334_f520.jpg
Im already thin so Im not going for the huge look.

Still a bit too much muscle for me, but getting better :smile:. Maybe if the abs were toned down a bit . . . Like the arms though. I would say that most women would choose this kind of muscle over plain skinny.

sfloyd

Just Browsing
Media
DEAR SWEET..... I had to close that picture his abs are so yummy!

I kind of like that skinny but ropey look.

Haha yeah so Im talking about that kinda muscle..
Still intimidating? Im joining the Air Force and trying to get fit and trying to see what to expect.
Thanks SubmissiveGirl!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So Paul Walker to me is the perfect body"
http://www.behindthehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/6a00e398a0ed8f0003010981141b99000c-500pi.jpg

He's muscular but not bulky. Would a guy like this get more attention from the ladies? HELL yes but would we go up and talk to you? no! It's intimidating when a guy has a nice muscled body and I think most girls tend to think you must be a player. At least that's my opinion that yes you will get more attention but you have to try a little harder to appear approachable because you might look a little intimidating to some girls. A normal guy with a baseball players build, maybe a little bulk in the biceps is also really nice and not difficult to achieve if you're already fit. I know more women who like this body type than the muscled , ripped guys.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 5'11" 100kg (220#) about 1% have my weight for my height and fitness level, my frame size is on the upper part of large, my middle finger and thumb are 1.5 inches away when I wrap around my wrist (small- overlapping medium - touching large - no contact).

Yet most people seem to think I am average body type though I am very muscular. In fact I have trouble swimming because I don't float I sink to the bottom

amendmentx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the type of women changes. I've gone from super skinny (check my pics i'm about 63kg there) to more atheletic (75kg now) more like paul walker. Will update pics soon. But I found I get more attention from girls who are also more concerned about there looks. They are a little bit more high maintenance type. Now not all of them but I notice myself having those types of girls attracted to me more now than before. But like everyone said every girl likes something different. I know lots of girls who like that super skinny look too. So no matter what you'll find a girl that likes you.