Do my breasts...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Rubenesque, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    ... have the look of an uneducated, ill-advised moron?

I only ask because I just received the most blatant pile of tripe in PM and figure HE must be making the assumption that I'm of below average intelligence and will fall for it hook, line and sinker.

See for yourselves

Jess212
    http://www.lpsg.org/images36/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.lpsg.org/images36/badges/member.gif

99% Straight, 1% Gay

Hi, I am Jess, 43, married woman, I found this room when I was online looking for info or advice on this room. I wondered if you know which person on here would be good to ask to help counsel a young guy I know with an extreme size.
    He is 18, but is very very naive for his age due to a really sheltered upbringing. He was raised and hoemschooled by his gramma way out in the mountains, no school, no tv, nothing, s he has lots of catching up to do.
    He is a foster boy who recently moved into my sister's home, that how I know him. The only reason I know about his size issue is because I accidentally saw when I walked in on him when he was getting into shower (luckily he wasn't aware). But that is when I saw. The size is really unusual, I see nothing even close to it in the gallery here. Put it this way, my hubby is like 6 inches erect, but this is closer to twice that, SOFT. It what I would even call abnormally huge. Like a horse, seriously. And it is so odd because he is this skinny, nerdy, cute, naive guy.
    The problem is that he is clueless at this point, and just thinks all men are like him. now that he is out in society, soon it will be noticed, and he won't be prepared for people's reactions, so it would be good to clue him in a bit.
    We don't want to talk about it to him in person because we know it will embarass him terribly, we only known him two months at this point. I was wondering, when I found this site, if there was someone on here who knows a bit about male size who could talk to this guy in IM or email and clue him in a bit.
    Any idea who might be a good person to do this?
    Thanks.
    Jess

2. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I totally miss out on the creative PMs. :(

Btw, Denise, your breasts only have the look of soft fabulousness. ;)

3. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL.. thanks x

4. xxnineinchxx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    didn't read much but...YOUR BREASTS ARE SIMPLY WONDERFUL!

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Shit she's back!!! Report her! This is a troll, who has multiple Id's, they were banned over a year ago.

6. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

Your breasts are beautiful and that's why they attract a lot of attention. :wink:

7. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Did you say something? I was looking at your pics ...

Seriously, notes like that say everything about the person who sent them, and nothing about you.

You can lump them in the same category as the Nigerian folks who want you to spiff them a little money in return for those big returns later ...

8. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    Most of my PM's revolve around something like this, "do you enjoy the feeling of a dogs cock getting that big knot growing in your hand, as I do????". Granted it was from an active member of the community, so I think it was some sort of attempt at humor, but still, ever odd.

I actually think that HE finds you beautiful so he thinks that a relationship can be started, but is going about it this way.

9. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I really don't think he is looking to have a relationship with me lol

10. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

So, Jess saw the guy's dick, but the strapping foster boy didn't see Jess. Hmm.

Was his head spun around backwards like the girl in Exorcist....or did the young lad have a blindfold on as a pre-shower ritual?

11. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think Jess must've been wearing her invisibility cloak - that's about as likely as the rest of the tale isn't it lol

12. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Lots of us have had this same message Denise (refer to Tink's post) I can't remember if it was the same user name I got it from but it was the exact same message.

13. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hahah... or maybe seeing as he some kind of backwoods hick, he's crosseyed from the inbreeding.

(of course Denise's breasts make me a little crosseyed as well...) :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted