Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife wants to know what you guys think of her and what you would do to her while i watched

Well, since you asked...

Her body's not bad. Probably a little better than average, a 7 or 8. Nice boobs.

First, we'd have to get off the beach. There are some places that just shouldn't be sunburned not to mention getting sand in them. Then we'd sit you in a chair and tie your arms to it so if you got turned on you couldn't jerk off. I'd start by laying back and letting her suck me for a while, probably a good 10 to 15 minutes, making sure she gave my balls some attention while she was down there. After that, we would switch places and I'd bury my face between her legs and give her a good licking until she came or begged me to fuck her, whichever came first. Next, I'd slide by cock in her and fuck her until I was about to come. Since I wouldn't want to come just yet I'd rest a while by rolling her over and giving her ass the same treatment I gave her pussy (since from her pictures it looks like she likes that kind of stuff) starting with my tongue and finishing with my cock. When I was almost done I'd pull out and go wash up (ass to mouth is gross). Not sure if I'd come on her face or in her mouth. Either whatever she wanted or maybe whichever she liked the least, depending on my mood. If it was in her mouth I'd make sure she didn't let go until she had swallowed every drop. None of that gross spitting stuff.

But, alas, this will never happen because my wife would kill me.

B_chelsea7

Just Browsing
Media
Well, since you asked...

Her body's not bad. Probably a little better than average, a 7 or 8. Nice boobs.

First, we'd have to get off the beach. There are some places that just shouldn't be sunburned not to mention getting sand in them. Then we'd sit you in a chair and tie your arms to it so if you got turned on you couldn't jerk off. I'd start by laying back and letting her suck me for a while, probably a good 10 to 15 minutes, making sure she gave my balls some attention while she was down there. After that, we would switch places and I'd bury my face between her legs and give her a good licking until she came or begged me to fuck her, whichever came first. Next, I'd slide by cock in her and fuck her until I was about to come. Since I wouldn't want to come just yet I'd rest a while by rolling her over and giving her ass the same treatment I gave her pussy (since from her pictures it looks like she likes that kind of stuff) starting with my tongue and finishing with my cock. When I was almost done I'd pull out and go wash up (ass to mouth is gross). Not sure if I'd come on her face or in her mouth. Either whatever she wanted or maybe whichever she liked the least, depending on my mood. If it was in her mouth I'd make sure she didn't let go until she had swallowed every drop. None of that gross spitting stuff.

But, alas, this will never happen because my wife would kill me.
No thats what im talking about