Do natural balls cum any bigger than this?

I have noticed on a few threads the mention of natural balls, just wondered what would be considered as un natural balls.
I have had comments on my gallery asking if mine are natural, I consider that they are although I do work on stretching them down. Wear split collars, hand work, anything to stretch them down, I occasionaly pump in a long cylinder to stretch for length only. I dont do the big cylinder pumping for the big bag look.
I would say that my ball training is just the same as any other body toning or muscle training regime. A guy who worked out would surely not be considered as having unatural muscle tone.
Having falsies would be un natural, silicone or saline injections would be un natural because something has been added, although the injections tend to inflate the sack and not the balls.
As I said, I consider mine as natural although they do hang a bit low because of the work I have put in, they naturaly hang low.
Just curius!
cirus.

Forgive my ignorance. Why do you want to make your balls look like that? Is it simply a visual thing like building up your arms? Is there some increase in sexual pleasure?

ricki876

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've watched this movie over and over - I think it's hot. Does anyone have other links to this guy?

are you talking about the video I posted? if so go to monstecockland and search for Ian Scott.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have noticed on a few threads the mention of natural balls, just wondered what would be considered as un natural balls.
Personally I consider natural balls to be anything where the scrotum doesn't appear to be blown up. I don't care how low they hang or how large they are, so long as you can see that the sac is actually holding two nuts then that does it for me. As soon as the scrotum starts to look like its filled with something other than two testicles, that's when they don't do it for me.

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some of them balls looked determined to fall off. I don't know if I'd trade the look of low hangers for the pain of b a l l t o r s i o n . :eek: Low-hangers do look sexy on young men, though.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I consider natural balls to be anything where the scrotum doesn't appear to be blown up. I don't care how low they hang or how large they are, so long as you can see that the sac is actually holding two nuts then that does it for me. As soon as the scrotum starts to look like its filled with something other than two testicles, that's when they don't do it for me.

Thanks for the clarification, I totaly agree.
cirus.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forgive my ignorance. Why do you want to make your balls look like that? Is it simply a visual thing like building up your arms? Is there some increase in sexual pleasure?

Sexual pleasure via the attention that they get from my wife, she seems to like them to hang low. Easy for her to grab hold of.
cirus.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cirus, do you find women are as fascinated by balls as gay men?

Sorry, no experience of gay men. I am told that quite a few women are turned on by big balls, but again very little experienced. Mine belong to my wife only, so she tells me.
cirus.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always seemed to me that guys are much more into ball size than gals.

Agree,

I have fairly good sized ones, and love them abused. I let women know that, and my fair share of ball owning. Otherwise, I think they'd leave em alone.

Speaking of... isn't this the Mickey guy? Shocker whomever the fuck directs his scenes doesn't give us at least 2 minutes of ball sucking. Here's a good 10 seconds.

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree,

I have fairly good sized ones, and love them abused. I let women know that, and my fair share of ball owning. Otherwise, I think they'd leave em alone.

Speaking of... isn't this the Mickey guy? Shocker whomever the fuck directs his scenes doesn't give us at least 2 minutes of ball sucking. Here's a good 10 seconds.

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login

Part Duex: Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login

Give her about a C/C+