Do Not Purchase A Custom From Master Devin!

jhafer245

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm trying to warn as many people as I possibly can. DO NOT purchase a custom vid from Master Devin, a.k.a masterbigguns. I paid $70 for a custom, and an extra $10 since he said he can make it even longer, and he also noted that he would have the video done by the end of the night I paid him. I waited for WEEKS, and when I asked on the status, heard nothing from him. I had to spam and troll in his comments just to get his attention, and then he acts like he has better things to do and that he's 'got a job and fiance'. Like, da fuq? That wasn't discussed at all. You said you would have it to made right then and there and then act confused. Fuck this guy

I have screenshots to prove it all. Oh, and he never sent my $70 back (which he said was 'no concern to him' since he has bigger issues in his personal life lol) or the video. Seriously guys, do not make the same mistake I did for trusting this guy. And for all you other OF creators, if you do not have the means to run your 'business' like a business, then don't advertise it as so. If you have other urgent needs to tend to at the moment, then let me and other customers know that ahead of time or at least have the decency to keep me posted. That is all

Reactions: SamIAmToday

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
I'm trying to warn as many people as I possibly can. DO NOT purchase a custom vid from Master Devin, a.k.a masterbigguns. I paid $70 for a custom, and an extra $10 since he said he can make it even longer, and he also noted that he would have the video done by the end of the night I paid him. I waited for WEEKS, and when I asked on the status, heard nothing from him. I had to spam and troll in his comments just to get his attention, and then he acts like he has better things to do and that he's 'got a job and fiance'. Like, da fuq? That wasn't discussed at all. You said you would have it to made right then and there and then act confused. Fuck this guy

I have screenshots to prove it all. Oh, and he never sent my $70 back (which he said was 'no concern to him' since he has bigger issues in his personal life lol) or the video. Seriously guys, do not make the same mistake I did for trusting this guy. And for all you other OF creators, if you do not have the means to run your 'business' like a business, then don't advertise it as so. If you have other urgent needs to tend to at the moment, then let me and other customers know that ahead of time or at least have the decency to keep me posted. That is all
Hi

That sucks

Surely that's fraud though

Can't you report him or anything?