90% Straight, 10% Gay
ooh but for the grace of god yada yada

Last edited:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once again jason you show no class! Entetained by people getting hurt, how small of you.

Thank You. You joined in september of 2008 yet you have such a strong opinion of me. Please tell me what brings you to this conclusion about me. I mean you havent even been here a month. You joined september 28th 2008.

B_jinglejangle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Once again you have turned this into ALL ABOUT YOU. The topic off hand was the video you posted. I think its uncompassionate to post peoples injuries.

Media
Good lord it's a damn video. If the person that made the video didn't see the humor in it they would not have posted it!

Friggin' hillarious JD *Loves it*

You need to report that nutcase harassing you, his issues have nothing to do with you and everything to do with skipping his meds and being asked to stop jumping on the furniture!

B_dustydirty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Jason your a boychild. although jj seems confused. don't know whats up with his self talking post. anyway why would you post such an obvious video. Ya she does seem to be in alot of pain. This amuses you?
This is the lowest sense of humour.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dusty. Isnt it funny how you and JJ have the same join dates? Also if the person that made the video didnt want it posted. Im sure she would not have done so. I have to go. I must write someone here something.

yelp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
JDawg you should post one called don't blog this at home. Truley the most self revolved load of shit i have ever read.

Media
Maybe you new people need to browse older posts and see some of the horrors that have been posted here before bashing someone. Just look for yourselves and try this crap with those folks, ya'll won't be around to bash folks for very long!

Singling people out like this is not cool. Grow a brain stem and leave well enough alone.

B_dustydirty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What? Um serpant and i have the same joined dates as well maybe i'm him too. paranoid much. the only coinidence is that you try to slander everyone here who doesn't agree with you.