Do nude male models pull their foreskin back?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by yesm, Jul 15, 2009.

1. yesm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Recently i've been seen a lot of nude models (photo class) in books, websites, etc. and many of the male models even though some are european seem to not have a foreskin but the interesting fact is that you really can't see a circumcision scar on them either which got me to think . . . Do they pull their foreskin back when they pose? does any one know or is a nude model here that does or knows about this?

2. D_Toren_Adopants

D_Toren_Adopants Account Disabled

hmm I think we need some examples. ;)

3. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

Maybe, maybe not.

When I'm flaccid, my foreskin usually doesn't roll up around the head unless I'm working out or really cold. If I'm fairly relaxed, nothing is coiled/overlapping/rolled.

Related: When I get hard, the skin is pretty taut; sometimes when I'm really turned on it gets so big to the point of almost being painful. So, if you cut out an inch of skin, how in the world do you keep from being in agony with an erection?

4. liontheory

liontheory New Member

I'm still mad that my parents circumcised me. I'm not mutilating my sons. I have seen pics of both. I think they do pull it back most of the time. But you would probably see a pic or two "sheathed". So, if not, maybe they too have been circumcised.

5. jaketaz20002

jaketaz20002 Member

Albums:
    Ok im a fine arts model (nude) im cut but it loose and i get asked alot when im soft if im uncut i had people ask if i had it restored ( no i have not ) as for uncut guys depending on the shoot some do and some dont it depends on the shoot i think they both looking great
    feel free to check out my work at
    www.flickr.com/jaketaz200283

6. jaketaz20002

jaketaz20002 Member

Albums:

Sorry that link dose not work here is the one that dose but you need to log in to see them
    Flickr: Please wait...

7. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I dont think it's needed. If you have foreskin why hide it gives more to the pic. Heheh that being said I have posed for art classes, and have wondered the same thing. I find if Im pulled back I get hard instantly and try to return up constantly. But if I jerked off first it just keeps me fat and plump and with an amazing fishing rod bend hang. I have learned a way to tuck all the skin in on it self behind the head I call it the transformer. I have worked for some people who specifically asked for cut men. I did this and no questions were made, and was thought to be cut by all. I have heard horror stories of other guys who unloaded before posing though who had... drips like slow candle wax and never new about it. Everyone that has mentioned it did so either in making fun or complete disgust. I found it funny meeting people I had known from the community in anatomy classes/groups very hard not to get distracted by them, but always love to have them pass on stories.

8. B_diddydoo

B_diddydoo New Member

cool discussion and hot pics

9. Ronald75

Ronald75 New Member

Albums:
    I think that they want to look circumcised so they pull their foreskins behind the head for photos.

This is probably due to the American love of circumcision.

10. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I used to model for art classes too. That's partly how I worked my way through college (back when $5.50 an hour was pretty good money for a part time job.
    Sometimes when it was cold and I was small I had some coverage. Sometimes when it was warm, or when a bunch of nice looking women were in the class I was a bit swollen, and there was no coverage. I have had erections several times, and that didn't seem to get anybody upset either. But no, I never paid much attention to my dick while I was working, and it certainly wouldn't have been to retract or hide the fact that I had some visible foreskin when I was fully shrunken and retracted. It actually had to get pretty cold for that to be an issue. My cock is usually quite long - even when it is short, so it wasn't much of a problem.

11. tattedup1

tattedup1 Member

Albums:
    Hmmm. When i go to model mayhem the uncut guys r proud if showing it off. Personally it adds to the atristry. Im uncut and love ahoing mine off....

12. Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym Well-Known Member

Albums:
    An interesting topic. I have a long foreskin, but enjoy exposing my knob, especially while sunning at a nudist beach. I get a little aroused, and enjoy having others gaze at my partial erection. Also, I enjoy seeing other intact foreskins retracted. I enjoy teasing those who admire my exhibitionism with various amounts of foreskin retraction, and states of arousal.

13. Exbiker

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm uncut, and European.

My foreskin usually rolls back exposing the head - sometimes a little, sometimes a lot.

I like having the options, though usually it does whatever it does without direct intervention.

It's like driving a convertible. Feels great :wink:...

14. art

art
    Gold Member

I did some art class nude modeling in college. I'm uncut, with some overhang. The usual waxing and waning softie, the rare erection. I always noticed, the art students didn't care, and no one ever made a comment during class. They were too busy trying to get a good sketch in the limited time. The thing I remember most (I was a HS and college athlete) was how sore my muscles got from maintaining artificial poses. The poses got weirder and more unnatural as the semester went on

15. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    Exactly! The sketch classes made me take weird poses, the sculpture classes made me hold poses for crazy lengths of time. Both could make me more sore than any team practice.

My foreskin is medium long and medium loose. I always posed with it covering. I would usually make myself cum before the class, or even once at the break too, just to make sure I didn't get hard... but occasionally it didn't work and I just got totally hard. Maybe because I'm older and there were fewer uncut boys around back then, I found that there was always one or more girls who were curious about it. I was happy to demonstrate. I talked to them during the breaks, and usually had more dates than I could handle... even faculty.

There are some pictures taken back then in my gallery.

16. jeff926

Gold Member

To me, they didn't seem to pay any attention to my dick, let alone the cockhead.

After getting a boner, I got kicked out of the class.

#16 jeff926, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted