Do Older Women And Younger Men...

oz_buff_guy

1st Like
Media
Backpacking around at the moment - soon appearing
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey,

I am seeing an older woman (she is 16 years older...) at the moment, and the sex is pretty good if I do say so myself. We have also gone out and I have been introduced to some of her friends.

I have noticed that some of them seem to view me as a bit of an insignificance or a passing fad, or kind of like a stupid boy who is good only as an accessory to go with a new sports car.

My question is do Older Women look at Younger Men in a similar way to Older Men going for Younger Women?

I know all this is a big generalisation, but I am just curious as to the general views of Older Women and Younger Guys.

C :biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow,

Well I have to say that most of the men I have dated have been some degree younger than me. If it isnt brought up, it isnt an issue. I think it depends upon your agenda. I have enjoyed the lack of "hardening of the attitude" and the optimism that I see in them. I don't see them as surrogate children. I am no one's mother, at least not yet. Now I will say that a wise older woman did tell me to find a man who was younger than me so that 1) he would have fire power longer and,2) Men tend to die earlier than women so this way you may even out your odds...

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 25 I was shackin' up with a woman who was 35, and gorgeous. The sex was incredible. She wanted to get hitched and pop out house full of kids.
When I was 42 I was bonin' a 68 year old woman. Very sexy. She wanted some meat pole.
Very different motivations for "older" women. It just depends.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Naughty. I'd like to add that though I don't see younger men as toys, I do worry that they may look to date an older woman for bragging rights.

I'm not generalizing, I'm aware that maturity and age don't go hand in hand(I'm a prime example of that myself). It really does depend on the individual and the circumstances.

For myself, I don't think I would consider a relationship with a 16 year age gap in either direction.
In my case younger would mean a 19yr old. Not for me.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gillette said:
I agree with Naughty. I'd like to add that though I don't see younger men as toys, I do worry that they may look to date an older woman for bragging rights.

I'm not generalizing, I'm aware that maturity and age don't go hand in hand(I'm a prime example of that myself). It really does depend on the individual and the circumstances.

Gillette,
I hear you totally. I think each relationship depends upon the two people involved to make or break it. Age does not necessarily make women more or less likely to go for a sex only relationship and so they should not be automatically approached with that assumption....

P.S. How wonderful you come from N.S. I love your province!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Precisely. Being older doesn't automatically make one a cougar. Some of us would rather have our heartstrings plucked.

naughty said:
P.S. How wonderful you come from N.S. I love your province!

Thank you, I love it here too.
If you're ever in the neighbourhood drop me a line.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gillette said:
Precisely. Being older doesn't automatically make one a cougar. Some of us would rather have our heartstrings plucked.

Thank you, I love it here too.
If you're ever in the neighbourhood drop me a line.

Thank you, sister! To quote the song "Here's to life" , "...as long as I am still in the game, I want to play ... for life , for laughs , for love...."

ruinean

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a young LOOKING guy (see Air Force photo below from bicentennial day when I was 18) who thinks age is for good cheese and little else, I have this issue a lot.

Specifically, I can say to your exact question by way of anecdote that my Mom's third and fourth husband (same guy) was 16 years younger than she, and they were the great love of each others life. Stormy, but they were both high strung, and I suppose she also looked younger than she was.

If someone is shallow about a relationship due to age then they are just shallow period.

4b71scd.jpg

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The oldest women I have been involved with have included one 39 year old woman when I was myself 21 or 22, and a 41 year old when I was myself 24. The 39 year old I met online and must admit, part of the reason I hooked up with her was just for the experience of being with an older woman, something I hadn't done before. We met once, had dinner and had sex. She wasn't very attractive and overall it wasn't a very positive experience for me, in spite of her being very sexually responsive, which I normally like. I don't know what she viewed me as... but she was just getting out of a bad marriage, seperated but not yet divorced, and I was the first guy she had had sex with since she had stopped having sex with her husband. She also told me I was the youngest man she had ever been with, in terms of the age discrepancy. I think her reasons for going in were about the same as mine- just trying to have some fun and experience something new.

The 41 year old I liked a lot more, she was much more attractive and more fun to go out with. I believe she liked me as well, but in the end I think her own insecurities about how a younger man might see her (not based on anything I said) led to the relationship never becoming serious or sexual.

Beyond that, I think the oldest woman I've slept with was 32... oldest I've been somewhat involved with beyond sex was 29... oldest I've dated for an extended period of time was 27 or 28... usually I go for younger, including the girl I'm seeing now, who is a lot younger than I am. But my first girlfriend was a bit older than me, the most serious crush of my life was on a girl three years my senior, and ultimately age doesn't matter much to me.

Sorry I didn't have much to actually add to answer the original question.

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was 18 to 19, I met a widow in her early 30s at my office. I was going to college and working there in the summers. The word had got around in the office that I was hung and available. She had lost her husband a year before and needed sex and someone to care about her. One of the older ladies in the office asked me to take her out and see if we could hit it off as a couple.

We did and were very compatible. For the next year to two we had fantastic sex, filling a deep void and need for her. She taught me how to treat a woman and the finer points of lovemaking. She had a small kid and she needed a husband and father for her kid. I could have certainly filled that role, but I still had a number of years of college ahead. She needed someone closer to her age even though it never bothered either of us.

I switched school to another location several hundred miles away and could not see her often. I knew she needed someone who would take care of her. I introduced her to a mutual friend and backed out of the relationship and let them forge a long term relationship and it worked very well.

I always wondered whether I should have tried to make it work, but I know I did the right thing for her.

I never regretted being with her for so long and I honestly believe both of us gained what we needed out of that relationship. We were extremely sexually and emotionally compatible and could have made it, but our mutual friend was established and closer to her age and he was in need of what she had to offer.

I think if you treat a woman with respect and learn what they need, a young guy and an older woman can very compatible. I do know from my experience that her maturity was a major factor in my appreciating her much more than the teenage and early 20s girls I had been dating before her.

G4Girl

Just Browsing
Media
I think the best relationship I ever had was with this one guy who was considerably younger than me. I'll never forget him.
He was incredibly sexy, shy, gentle and very good to me.
He made me laugh, made me feel incredible about myself, and he needed and appreciated me, which is all a woman can really ask for in a relasionship, no matter what the age is of the man she's with.
Most everyone I knew thought our relationship was a 'faze' of some sort, but it wasn't. We were best freinds. We loved each other unconditionally.
And if he hadn't been killed by a drunk driver I would still be with him, I'm sure of it.
When its the real thing, it shows...

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When two people have the right attitude, age is only a number.

Like some older men, there are women who treat their younger partners as trophies or "membos". I like dating younger men because, oddly, my age is almost never an issue with them, whereas with men 5-10 years older than me, it is. I can always sniff out the ones who have an Oedipus complex and I avoid them like the plague. Having said that, i've enjoyed my time with the younger ones. I often find them more relaxed about life, in general, and they seem to appreciate what I have to offer.

Obviously, it bothers you that her friends are treating you like a thing, not a person, which is understandable. You might want to discuss this with your partner and see if she can intervene. If she's encouraging it--well, i'm not sure what to tell you. How much of an issue it is for you will be the deciding factor if or when you say enough is enough.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd just like to know where to find older women! lol.

I have no experience in this matter although I wouldn't mind (at least the sexual side). Then maybe (hopefully) more.

All I want is someone to understand me and who isn't ruled by PMS! hehe. 68 is a bit old for me though, I was thinking late 20s to late 40s at the most.

Your experiences all sound awesome.

cinnakitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From my own personal experience, I like younger guys because a) that's just what I seem to find attractive, b) less baggage attached, c) I don't much care about age. If I was physically attracted to much older men, that's what I'd go for then, I wouldn't care what othr people thought.

philboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 52 and I think nothing of fucking a woman 30 years older than me.
(Please read carefully).

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
My first significant relationship was with a woman older than I, and it was the best thing that could have happened to me at the time. She was patient with my immaturity, loved me unconditionally, and helped me ease into manhood. That said, I don't know if it was the age that made the difference or that she was such a great lady.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was 19 when I first had sex with a woman who was significantly older than me.

She was 42 and had a 17 year old daughter.

Thankfully I was in college, and her daughter went out of state for college.

Was with her for 3 years. All she really was after was someone to throw her money on and warm her bed in those cold Montana winter nites and a dick to fill up her pussy. Plus that occassional do her lawn works and such.

In the end I graduated, and left Montana, never heard from her since.

But if I were to do it all over again, I think I would not have been with her for that long. But her being that sugar mommy sure was good :biggrin1: at that time at least.... only needed to pay her $100 per month and be able to drive a nice car most college kids would drool for.