Do Older Women And Younger Men...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
RPM said:
I was 19 when I first had sex with a woman who was significantly older than me.

She was 42 and had a 17 year old daughter.

Thankfully I was in college, and her daughter went out of state for college.

Was with her for 3 years. All she really was after was someone to throw her money on and warm her bed in those cold Montana winter nites and a dick to fill up her pussy. Plus that occassional do her lawn works and such.

In the end I graduated, and left Montana, never heard from her since.

But if I were to do it all over again, I think I would not have been with her for that long. But her being that sugar mommy sure was good :biggrin1: at that time at least.... only needed to pay her $100 per month and be able to drive a nice car most college kids would drool for.

:hijacked:

RPM...are u from Montana? What a coincidence last night was watching PBS and about Glacier National Park! Wow i have to go there for sure!

Beautiful State just beautiful outdoors!!!!:smile:

titansg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
horribleperson said:
some of the older women i have dated/banged have been more then twice my age. all of them had one thing in common.
they wanted to have the shit fucked out of them for hours on end

My experience was the same as yours, never been so much in demand in all my life as I was that night.

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
horribleperson said:
some of the older women i have dated/banged have been more then twice my age. all of them had one thing in common.
they wanted to have the shit fucked out of them for hours on end

When I was 18...was with a 27 year old (mother of 2...had sex one time...I was selfish and annoyed that I had to wait for the children to go bed).
at 19...was with a 30 year old (my mother's co-worker...lasted for about 3 months...could've lasted longer if I had been able to tell my mother where I was when I was out all night)
at 39...was with a 43 year old (lasted for 6 months)

They could go on forever and the orgasms would never stop. The 43 year old was definitely the best...we must have fucked in every hotel in Philadelphia and Virginia Beach (including on the balcony overlooking the beach)...and, oh my god, her orgasms rocked!!! Plus she was so vocal that I know we really pissed off other hotel guests.

In comparison, when I was 37, I was with a 23 year old and at 38, I was with a 19 year old who could go for hours, but with both of them the sex was boring...in comparison...and they started to fall in love...feelings I certainly didn't share.

Bottom line, the older women just wanted me for sex and I just wanted the younger women for sex...well...all I wanted from any of them was sex.

kileak

Just Browsing
Media
I am 39 and very much like a 52 year old woman where I work. I don't think of her being older. She is one of the most sweet beautiful ladies I have ever known.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in a relationship for four years with a man who was more than 20 years younger than me, it was serious from the start. We had that huge age gap but every relationship has it's specific problems and that one doesn't necessarily have to be thought of as any more serious than any other. As for the guys who think we all want to have the shit fucked out of us for hours on ends don't you think we want that with guys our own age too? They might not be able to fuck six times a night but they make up for it with experience so that evens it out so don't kid yourself you're hot shit in bed :) We're fully sexually mature, we know what we like, we know how to do it superbly and we've had so much practice at it, that's why we want lots of sex.
Incidentally (and I hear the same thing from lots of 'older' women) we don't seek you out, you seek us out and it's not just for the sex, you seem to enjoy what we have to say, the way we act and that we're confident with ourselves and with our sexuality, and most of us have dealt with the issues of our youth.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
As for the guys who think we all want to have the shit fucked out of us for hours on ends don't you think we want that with guys our own age too? They might not be able to fuck six times a night but they make up for it with experience so that evens it out so don't kid yourself you're hot shit in bed :) We're fully sexually mature, we know what we like, we know how to do it superbly and we've had so much practice at it, that's why we want lots of sex.
Incidentally (and I hear the same thing from lots of 'older' women) we don't seek you out, you seek us out and it's not just for the sex, you seem to enjoy what we have to say, the way we act and that we're confident with ourselves and with our sexuality, and most of us have dealt with the issues of our youth.

Pretty much dead-on, from my own experience and what I've read & heard. Unfortunately for the young guys who do have the technique to go with the stamina, its a hard thing to prove it beforehand, can be a tough niche to break into :redface:

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An older woman (11 years older in fact) wants me just for my cock. I won't object! She's a freakin' MILF :tongue:

She says she's going to 'show me how its done'...I cannot wait.

NB: She seeked (?) me out. Or rather my ex...(the older woman is bi). Then my ex told her about my cock, I showed her and she likes. She says its at least 9 *blush*

Vertigochic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I think it depends on the person and maturity level. I have always dated younger men but I feel it is due to my personality and I like being quite active. I have ended some bad dates because the younger men were superficial and only wanted a quick lay w/ an older woman "Mrs Robinson complex".
If a younger man is independent, driven, intelligent then yeah why not. No I don't consider any arm candy either. I like to have someone w/ a sense of humor but can be serious when needed.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a few relationships both ways. Under ten years difference I don't consider an age gap. My favorite was a lady who was 15 years older than me; she'd been divorced from her professor husband and decided to play around. She'd never had her carpet munched, and really liked it; she'd spent years hiding her 34G boobs, and I loved that. It was great ex, but she wanted to keep the relationship casual.

I think older women have a much better idea of what they want, and they go for it.

With younger women, I agree with posts above: They think being young and hot is all they need. The first time is fun, but all the other times get duller and duller.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The largest age gaps in my life have been one where I was the younger woman, I was 30 and he was 41 (and we stayed together for many years in an open relationship).

Where I was the older, was a side relationship from the open one above, I was 32 and he was 24.

They were two of the three best lovers I've ever had. (The third was close to the same age as me.)

I do tend to be attracted more to younger men though, although it's not exclusive. I'm a young looking woman myself. Nobody can believe it when I tell them I'm 44! They think I'm in my late twenties or maybe early thirties! (I rather like that now, but it wasn't so fun when I was 18 and I looked like I was 12!)

I've thought about the life expectancy thing too. One of the reasons I wouldn't want a long term relationship or marriage with a guy much older than me is that I don't want him to die 15 years before I do.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 43.

My experience includes being married to a man who was just a year older than me, being married to a man that was 16 years older than me, involved with a lover who was nine years younger than me. I have briefly dated men who are a few years older and a few years younger.

I can tell you with the first marriage, I outgrew his intellect very quickly. With the second marriage, there was such a superior attitude with his age (among other problmes) that I actually have a fear of being with someone too much older than myself. The lover who was quite a bit younger, was probably the most gentlemanly, decent man who knew how to treat a lady. He also engaged my mind more than my two husbands.

With the dating experiences, I have found that I find slightly younger men more intriguing and believe it or not more mature. The men my age, at the risk of sounding egotiscal, seem to be threaten with my intelligence and social status. It is as if for them to feel secure they need someone that they can 'lift up'. The younger men seem to find being mostly secure and successful an attractive trait.

I am leaning towards adopting the Cougar persona. Not that I am not interested in men my own age. But to find them and have them secure emotionally and financially seem rare. Another important factor is I want them still living. Lets see, how to explain ... they have to love life. I want them to have the perspective I have, which is ... life is just beginning.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it sounds cliche, but I don't really think age matters...it's more about what stage of life someone is in...how one thinks...how one treats another, and the physical state of the person. That being said, I am usually attracted to men either significantly older than me, or men who are significantly younger than me. I fell totally in love with a man 8 years younger than me who made me feel like I was the most special and beautiful woman in the world but he moved away to be with his kids and I wasn't ready to make a commitment at the time. I have never stopped loving him and probably never will. I have never felt so deeply about anyone in my life and hope someday it will work out with him (he's still single). I was a little worried about the age difference with him because he is absolutely gorgeous, but I look much younger than I am so I guess that wouldn't be a problem as long as I continue to take care of myself. Our sexual appetites were both the same - very high...like bunnies!

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
When I was 25 I was shackin' up with a woman who was 35, and gorgeous. The sex was incredible. She wanted to get hitched and pop out house full of kids.
When I was 42 I was bonin' a 68 year old woman. Very sexy. She wanted some meat pole.
Very different motivations for "older" women. It just depends.
very true.ive always dated older women.just like the experience!at 22 i was boning a 47year old.watta lay!:biggrin1:

salpecam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For many years I only went with much older women... I lost my virginity (didn't happen until 21... sigh) to a lady aged 48. I was attracted by her immense tits, initially, rather than her age. But that left me with an obsession about tits and older women. Since my 30s I have been unceasingly hunting 50+ ladies and slowly worked my way up to a peak of 76 (81 of you count blowjobs) but these days I also have a girlfriend who is younger than me. Maybe it means I have fianlly grown up?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
gosh. not so long ago I would have said "age doesnt matter" I find the older I get, the more it matters. :eek:
I have always gone out with younger guys, I think the biggest gap was when I was 33 and he was 21. We had no difficulties with our age difference, tho it may have played a part in our breakup I cant say for sure. But now I find myself wondering "what about when HE gets to 'that age' that he wants younger women?" It'll happen I'm sure, doesnt it always?:confused:
Maybe I am gun shy and insecure cos a recent b/f who was 31, made no secret of the fact that he would give just about anything to have an 18 yr old. No matter MY experience or ability to carry on intelligent conversation, he was looking only for the still tight skin and pert bits. :rolleyes:
I wouldnt want to be 18 again, but I do wish we werent, as a society, so driven by our fascination and need for physical beauty.

rstrnt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am 43, and my partner is 28. We have been together 5+ years. When we look at other guys and talk about if they are attractive or not, he is always looking at the guys around my age or older. We both feel comfortable with ourselves and with our relationship. Age is just a number, but I sure wouldn't want to be dating an 18 year old. There has to be a maturity level that exists, and I don't think 18 year olds have that.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have noticed that some of them seem to view me as a bit of an insignificance or a passing fad, or kind of like a stupid boy who is good only as an accessory to go with a new sports car.

Sounds like jealousy/envy to me.

I'm seeing someone 12 years younger than me but thankfully, none of my close friends are shallow & therefore, they treat him with respect.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been seeing someone about nine years younger and have realized that only the sex has been the most reliable part of the relationship. We do not see eye to eye on most issues and think very differently, and come from very different worlds.

I have dated both older and younger men. Though younger men often (though not always) have more stamina, they also seem to be more self-absorbed, less giving, thoughtful and communicative than men my age or older.

(Then again, perhaps that has just been my luck so far!)