Do Older Women And Younger Men...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't going to answer this one, but I think I will.

A woman who has the "life spark" (the "zing!") to attract younger males will probably have that life spark longer than a woman who only has her youth to offer males.

:wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gosh. not so long ago I would have said "age doesnt matter" I find the older I get, the more it matters. :eek:
I have always gone out with younger guys, I think the biggest gap was when I was 33 and he was 21. We had no difficulties with our age difference, tho it may have played a part in our breakup I cant say for sure. But now I find myself wondering "what about when HE gets to 'that age' that he wants younger women?" It'll happen I'm sure, doesnt it always?:confused:
Maybe I am gun shy and insecure cos a recent b/f who was 31, made no secret of the fact that he would give just about anything to have an 18 yr old. No matter MY experience or ability to carry on intelligent conversation, he was looking only for the still tight skin and pert bits. :rolleyes:
I wouldnt want to be 18 again, but I do wish we werent, as a society, so driven by our fascination and need for physical beauty.

THis brings to mind the story "The THornbirds" . The tycoon Mary Carson a woman who had lived by her wits and tamed the outback with money in the bank to show for it. Had survived by marrying a much older man as a young woman , a man who she didnt love. At the time the story starts she is in her 70's and has to her heartbreak fallen in love with the young priest of the parrish. No matter how much money, intelligence, wit , sophistication she possessed she could never have his heart. The most heartbreaking scene is where she tells him that her exterior may be 70 but inside she is still young with all the same needs and desires. It has been a major learning experience the older I get.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I once fucked a 45 year old when I was 30, her idea. I think she just wanted a change from her husband. Younger man, big cock. Simple as that. Amazing night though. Other than that I've gone from -20 to +4 in age gap and prefer women around 5 years or so younger than me.

AlisCool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My X wife was 45 I was 25 when we got involved it was the most Beautiful feeling I have ever had I want that feeling back with a Lady my age this is true I don't want to hear any stupid remarks about it I know what has happened in ( MY LIFE ) got it

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women look at men i.e:
Is he attractive? Is he charming? Would he please me? Would it be good?
When the women are older than the men these questions are heavily weighed.
If the social/flirting interaction is an all systems go once the physical desirability is established then have at it. Once the sex is good and everybody is happy then that is the whole point. When I was in my early twenties, I dated women that were 20 or more years older than me. I was curious about being with a hot, older woman and they (there was more than one) wanted to be sated by a younger guy. I highly suggest it. Of course such matches must be take for what they are...very seldom lasting life matches, but wonderful things.

luuvmydaddy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My lover is 16 years younger than I am. We have been together for 4 and a half years now. It's not a perfect relationship,though. Not because of the age thing. He thinks having a fairly large cock means he can be lazy in bed, but thats a whole other thread :)
Overall, though, since I turned 40 (some time ago), I have rarely dated men close to my age- mostly I get hit on by 35-ish and younger.
My friends don't treat him differently than they would any other adult and his friends are in awe of him once they find out how old I am.

cougarhunter

Experimental Member
Media
I got hooked on older women when I was 18. I was working for a landscaping company in the summer and while we were doing a big project at this woman's who was 42 recently separated and hot. She was always finding a way to be around me and to start conversations. The guys were telling me I should go for it so on the last day they all left in one truck and I stayed behind to do some bogus last minute touchups.
She invited me to go for a swim. I said I didn't have any trunks and she said it didn't matter. Older women are more direct, I love it. So we both stripped and jumped into the pool. We spent the afternoon screwing in the pool, on the diving board and on the grass. We had a running joke I was her pool boy. Most older women Iam with see me that way so I tend to believe that is the general opinion of them toward us younger guys. But thats just where I am right now and enjoy it. The woman Iam seeing now is 12 yrs older than me and we both know our relationship if purely a sexual one

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
There is a difference between being a female and being a woman, and most of the ladies in their twenties I met were just girls, they did not have the grace, the charm, the inner seductive power of a woman.

I fell in love with a lady of my age and married her, best thing I did in my life. But still she is the exception: before meeting her I was pretty sure i had to date a woman in his 30s or40s.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am 37 and I date a man who is 14 years my junior (for almost a year now, will be a year in September). It's by far the best relationship I've had; he is charming and sweet and funny and smart and very sexual without it ever having felt creepy or sleazy. It's not just a boy toy thing or a cougar thing for me or for him at all. He to put it simply is the best man I know ('sides my Daddy of course!). This is the 1st relationship I've had with a significant age gap.

That said, since I have started dating him it seems like tons of young 20-somethings have come out of the woodwork. I have been asked out by perhaps around 10 men of that age in the past few months (when it rains it really does pour!). None of these individuals stood out to me, and they all seemed like they were doing it for the whole cougar mystique thing, for appearance or show. So there's none of them that I would have accepted a date from if I was unattached.

chrissy

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For most of my life I tended to date older men, primarily because I found most men my age and younger immature. The first time I actually went on a date with a younger guy I thought he was just looking for friendship. It didn't occur to me that a younger guy would look at me in a sexual way (even though I've been told - often - that I don't look my age). But not only did we turn out to be sexually compatible, but I really don't feel an age difference. The only time it comes up is when a conversation starts going into a "what were you doing in 1983" type of direction, which is only amusing to me now.

The fact that your gf's friends are treating you poorly says more about them than it does about you. But the concern should be how your gf responds to how they treat you.

From my experience, the older woman/younger man combo can work out really well!:cool:

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first experience with a MILF came when I was 17 before my senior year in H.S. Was working in the local vet clinic. This older woman, very attractive with a nice bod, brought her dog in to have it neutured. She walked back to the holding cages with me and I knelt down to put her dog in a lower cage. Still kneeling and looking up at her I could tell she was looking at the semi-hard bulge in my 501's. She made a comment something to the effect - "bet all your equipment's working fine." Handed me her business card with her home phone and said - "give me a call when you get off work."
Did and she invited me over to her house. She'd been recently separated from her husband and gave me a run for my money in the hornyness department. Continued to fuck her on and off every chance I got that summer till I went back to school and she her house and moved out of town. Compared to the H.S. chicks, I'd dated prior to that time, she was a winner, hands down; no whining or excuses and the fact that she was experienced was a big plus. That woman knew what she wanted. To this day, I'm a sucker (excuse the pun) for cougars.

Last edited: