Do older women like it when a young lad checks them out?..

D_Garlyk Goldenarm

Just Browsing
Media
Hey there, this is for the older (mature :D) ladies.

I gotta say that I prefer older women than my age group. (I'm 20).
Their body form and womanly features beat most girls in my age group any day. Plus I reckon you's can show me a better time too.

My question is, do women, lets say... 30+ like it when someone my age finds them attractive and checks them out? I'm always scoping out these women in the pub etc. but never have any nerve to go over and talk to them. Are you's flattered and say to yourselves "well.. its seems I've still got it". I can't really tell if they're interested neither.

Thanks for any replies :).

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there, this is for the older (mature :D) ladies.

I gotta say that I prefer older women than my age group. (I'm 20).
Their body form and womanly features beat most girls in my age group any day. Plus I reckon you's can show me a better time too.

My question is, do women, lets say... 30+ like it when someone my age finds them attractive and checks them out? I'm always scoping out these women in the pub etc. but never have any nerve to go over and talk to them. Are you's flattered and say to yourselves "well.. its seems I've still got it". I can't really tell if they're interested neither.

Thanks for any replies :).

women in there 40's like to have a lot of sex :):)

D_Garlyk Goldenarm

Just Browsing
Media
lol.
But how does it differ when I check them out compared to someone of their own age? Is it more flattering? Or what do they think? e.g. "mmmm toy boy" or "Too young, crap in bed" etc. lol :p. Just curious.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
women in there 40's like to have a lot of sex :):)
Shhh, you promised you wouldn't tell our secret.:tongue::wink:

But how does it differ when I check them out compared to someone of their own age? Is it more flattering? Or what do they think? e.g. "mmmm toy boy" or "Too young, crap in bed" etc. lol :p. Just curious.
All women are different, I would imagine that most would be flattered. Some may think exactly the things you said while others would be happy to bang you out in the parking lot .:wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

a) yes, we enjoy the attention from younger men.

b) no, we don't say "i've still got it". We know we'll always have it. :biggrin1:

That, young bar hopper, is what separates the women from the girls.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in my mid-forties but look younger (so everybody says), and I'm often more attracted to younger men than men my own age. Maybe because they're the age I look like I am (more talking late twenties to mid thirties than early twenties here though).

I will also admit that I generally like it when a man checks me out, whether he's younger, older, same age... About the only time I don't like it is when he looks creepy with bad hygiene and "summerteeth" (some are missing, some are discolored, etc....) Otherwise, I love attention and even crave it.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in my mid-forties but look younger (so everybody says), and I'm often more attracted to younger men than men my own age. Maybe because they're the age I look like I am (more talking late twenties to mid thirties than early twenties here though).

I will also admit that I generally like it when a man checks me out, whether he's younger, older, same age... About the only time I don't like it is when he looks creepy with bad hygiene and "summerteeth" (some are missing, some are discolored, etc....) Otherwise, I love attention and even crave it.

I'm attracted to younger men too, but men in their late 30's, not early 20's. My ex-husband is 12 years younger. But when a guy in his 20's hits on me I never know how to take it. It's like a mixed thing for me. While part of me is flattered and eats it up, the moral side of me gets grossed out. I do have a couple of friends from here that I chat with often that are in their early 20's. But given the choice, I'd rather have a man in his late 30's or early 40's pay me attention. I still don't get that whole "MILF" thing.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm attracted to younger men too, but men in their late 30's, not early 20's. My ex-husband is 12 years younger. But when a guy in his 20's hits on me I never know how to take it. It's like a mixed thing for me. While part of me is flattered and eats it up, the moral side of me gets grossed out. I do have a couple of friends from here that I chat with often that are in their early 20's. But given the choice, I'd rather have a man in his late 30's or early 40's pay me attention. I still don't get that whole "MILF" thing.

I'm attracted to men in their early twenties, but I can't pass for that young anymore. :biggrin1: I can pass for early thirties though.

I'm happy about the "MILF" thing :wink: although I don't fit the "M" part of it...I'm just an "older woman" but not a mom...

I've always looked younger than my age, and one funny story was when I was 28 years old and a 16 year old boy thought I was around his age and was practically hitting on me! I had to "gently" inform him how old I was! (no, I'm NOT into underage, thank you very much!). I did find it amusing, though. I think that was the turning point when I started to enjoy looking younger than my age (It wasn't so good when I was 18 and looked like I was 11 or 12! :eek:)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm just starting to notice young guys taking a glance at me in public. I have to be super fixed up but when they do notice i'm flattered.

I'm probably more flattered that a younger guy notices me and i do admit to picturing what it would be like to have sex with them if they are goodlooking.

LPSG has got me wondering if they have a big cock or not too.

But i do cringe a little when i get called a MILF. I don't expect to be milfy until i am in my 40's (old enough to have a teenager)

I'm the ripe old age of 28.