Do older women like it when a young lad checks them out?..

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just starting to notice young guys taking a glance at me in public. I have to be super fixed up but when they do notice i'm flattered.

I'm probably more flattered that a younger guy notices me and i do admit to picturing what it would be like to have sex with them if they are goodlooking.

LPSG has got me wondering if they have a big cock or not too.

But i do cringe a little when i get called a MILF. I don't expect to be milfy until i am in my 40's (old enough to have a teenager)

I'm the ripe old age of 28.

Yeah, I think 28 is a bit young to be called a MILF, although you can be a "mom"...

I'm 45 so I'm the age for it....but not a mom (by choice).

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I'm just starting to notice young guys taking a glance at me in public. I have to be super fixed up but when they do notice i'm flattered.

I'm probably more flattered that a younger guy notices me and i do admit to picturing what it would be like to have sex with them if they are goodlooking.

But i do cringe a little when i get called a MILF. I don't expect to be milfy until i am in my 40's (old enough to have a teenager)

I would definitely be checking you out, but discreetly since I'm shy.

And since I know you, I would actually hit on you.:biggrin1:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Red, if I were a young guy in my 20's I'd hit on you for sure!

Since I'm now 48 and a mom I fit the MILF description. But my son is in first grade so I have a decade before his friends are old enough to hit on me for anything beyond another cookie. I do have a nephew in his late 20's and my god-son is almost 30 so it's hard for me to imagine someone their age with me. Just doesn't fit for me. But if I ignore the age (esp. my age) younger guys can be a lot of fun.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media

Since I'm now 48 and a mom I fit the MILF description. But my son is in first grade so I have a decade before his friends are old enough to hit on me for anything beyond another cookie. I do have a nephew in his late 20's and my god-son is almost 30 so it's hard for me to imagine someone their age with me. Just doesn't fit for me. But if I ignore the age (esp. my age) younger guys can be a lot of fun.

:yup:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I think im just now starting to feel really out of the loop compared to the young adults out there now. So i guess its flattering that they find me attractive. Other than that i truly could care less what they think as they seem to be a little alien to me. Their music, style of dress, culture in general makes me feel elderly. I think because i got married at 18 i've always been a tad more mature for my age and didn't fit the typical stereotype for a teenager, the older i get the weirder younger people seem to me.

20 years from now i dont know if i will find it all that flattering, who knows. I probably will always like for someone to make me feel good about that. If a guy is tactful about how he is looking at you it will always be flattering. But gawkers make me uncomfortable. I think much younger guys gawking isnt as threatening because i'm so much older than they are.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have mixed feelings about the whole MILF thing, ....technically when I go out, I usually check out older men, or men near my age.

Recently though, I have had several on lookers from the 22+ age range, which at first freaked me right out, now I am just accepting of the compliments and deal with it.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Garlyk Goldenarm

Just Browsing
Media
Great replies.

I suppose we can be just as fun as an older man, may not be experienced but fun. With saying that, some older men ain't good in bed neither (I reckon :p).

I love older women, I've often seen a mother and daughter out together lets say.. in a pub again, well... this is Ireland :p, and I'd usually prefer to get with the mother.

I also love the single older women cos they're probably more 'game' but it's difficult to go and talk to them. I feel so intimidated even thinking about approaching them. If I went over to them I'd probably just run off lol.

I've only ever went up and chatted to a girl once but she was a year younger than me. Didn't work well... apparently she liked guys with money and a nice car :p.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has been my experience all through my 20s that women in their 40s loved having sex with me. In fact they hunted me down and it was fantastic. They were way better in bed, knew a lot more stuff and were far more open about their sexuality. So I will go with the thought that yes. Older women very much enjoy the attentions of young men.

hotwetkiss

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I find it amusing when young guys give me the eye and sometimes it can be a big turn on.
The other day when I was in town shopping a couple of young lads about twentyish were walking behind me they were talking loud enough so I could hear (on purpose I suppose).
They were being rather rude about what they would do and who would go first all the usual stuff:eek: When I looked around to give them a glare they were really quite handsome sexy guys and as it was hot weather they both had thier shirts off and both had lovely physiques (six packs the works):rolleyes:. They went their way and I continued shopping but it had got my imagination working overtime. By the time I arrived home I had to go and change my panties I was absolutely soaking down there.
So I would say YES it can be a big compliment when younger guys come on to the more mature lady:smile:.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one woman can speak for all. I know I myself have always dated men at least 20 years older then myself. I was never attracted much to men my own age and younger men were simply out of the question. No exceptions.
Until, I met a man much younger who "is" an exception. Maturity is not measured by the age of a man. Nor is a man's ability to connect with his partner. Some men are still boys in there 60's and some are over the hill at 22. So, if that's what you feel you want just do it.
My "exception" turned out to be a man I have searched my entire life for. Even his faults serve to correct where I fall short. His honesty and integrity have surpassed the characters of many I have viewed as sophisicated and dignified before him. Nothing has ever come close to his uncomprimising demand for high standards in a relationship. I could never honor and respect a man more or find one as worthy as the image he has projected of himself to me.
I'm a Scorpio woman so, if it's sincere it's flattering. If not it's insulting. If a man checks out an older woman because, he simply is wanting sex...no wonder you can't tell if she's really interested. If she wants a sex only relationship....you will see the word "quickie" written across her forehead. Enjoy the ride. (Nothing offensive but, not all guys are truly serious about this subject)."

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there, this is for the older (mature :D) ladies.

I gotta say that I prefer older women than my age group. (I'm 20).
Their body form and womanly features beat most girls in my age group any day. Plus I reckon you's can show me a better time too.

My question is, do women, lets say... 30+ like it when someone my age finds them attractive and checks them out? I'm always scoping out these women in the pub etc. but never have any nerve to go over and talk to them. Are you's flattered and say to yourselves "well.. its seems I've still got it". I can't really tell if they're interested neither.

Thanks for any replies :).

I think it depends on the woman and whether or not she has any hang ups about age gaps. I think any woman would feel flattered if a guy of any age finds them attractive. I say, go for it! What have you got to loose?

D_Garlyk Goldenarm

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks all. I'll just have to get a bit of practice in when it comes to chatting up women.. not girls... WOMEN :D.

I just prefer them because of their maturity and how they deal with relationships etc. I'd have a better chance of getting a broken heart from a younger girl than from an older women imo.