Do other bisexual men have times when they are not so attracted to men/women?

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm always in the mood for a guy. Women is where I kinda lose interest for a bit. Guys I can just get together, get my dick sucked or suck them or have sex and have no emotions. Just some good sex to get a load out or get my ass fucked. Plus guys are easier to hookup with. As much as I love women and pussy to many emotions sometimes and they aren't as easy to get naked as guys. I could honestly see myself getting a boyfriend over a girlfriend at this stage in my life. Don't want to be in a sexless relationship with a woman ever

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am always attracted to guys. Most of my fantasies are about guys. However, I have seen some women that give me an instant erection
and they are fully (albeit scantily) clothed. I like the ides of eating pussy and have done it on more than one occasion, but I find it harder to achieve climax with a woman, it's not as exciting. The female attraction comes and goes with no warning.

Bobvee

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yep... All the time with viewing. There's times when a nice pair of boobs can make me stand to attention, a week later doesn't even make me twitch. I first noticed with a picture of Angelina Jolie and I still do. Beautiful??? Yes, no, yes, no, no, yes, yes, no etc!!

During actual sex it doesn't pose an issue for me. I've quite happily fingered a pussy, whilst waning a cock and sucking a tit whilst a nice male arse rode my cock! (Amazing!)

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never looked at a man and been sexually attracted to him. However, I do enjoy gay sex. Pretty odd I guess but maybe that's why I'm bisexual? Women's bodies really get me going but a mans does nothing for me.
I do enjoy mutual oral and ass play but I can't ever top a guy but I love fucking a woman, vaginally and anally. I'm confused about this but I don't over analyze because I figure the ultimate objective of sex is to have fun and I have a lot of fun with both men and women, although I've been having more fun with men recently than with women. I'm guessing the reason is because I just recently started having sex with men and it's a new experience. Kind of like the first few times I had sex with women.

Reactions: Voltaire

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am very attracted to my wife, love having sex with her. We've been together for a long time. Not to attracted to other females tho. They are very annoying. I'm attracted to about 30% of the men I run into. I have this amazing fantasy of my wife and I pleasing an amazingly sexy older man 50 or older, hairy with a nice hard cock.