Do other countries have different averages?

wordz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yup
i hate to say it but
avarages are differe thnx to the diff climates and all those other factores that
we live with
i.e i am an african/assumin u an american/drop a japanes for one in the equation
we not goin to have the same avarage even dou we cud be what is considered avarage in our respective countries
knw what i mean

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mean to be rude but... who cares about the average =P There are all kinds of sizes in every country. Plus, we can check different surveys regarding that subject and all of them have different results. So, I suppose that question will remain unanswered, although it should be a natural thing that you'll find a higher percentage of big dicks in countries where people are naturally bigger, i.e. northern countries, for example. Even the thing about blacks is yet to be proven, I think. There are huge black guys, that's true, but there are also small black guys. And I've read that the biggest stats belong to muslims... so I guess one never really knows. So, for those of you who want to find the big ones, just check on your area and I'm sure you'll find some lol.