Do other girls enjoy having their breasts screwed?

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't get anything out of this sexual activity other than visual stimulation. yep, it's all visual and this is where a man's size really comes into play. A larger man can be easily seen slipping in and out between the cleavage of a VERY large and ample chest, especially if he has a thick and large head.

I certainly have more than enough size in this area for play.

No point is trying this out if a woman is flat-chested or near being so.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I love tits touching my cock. Whether it's actual titty fucking or the inadvertent brush of them when my lying on my back as they travel down as part of bis'thness (an oral fix sayssion).

I've always been hard. I can't remember a soft on soft touch (though it surely has happened but not been really quite memorable I guess). I'll have to look out for it (or engineer it :0).

bigtex357

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I have not had any in days, ie was out of town, titty fucking is the first thing I do with my gf because I am super sensitive and can come after five or ten minutes. She likes it because its erotic to her to feel me slide on her and she knows I enjoy it. Not something to do everyday, though...

Also, she has rather small breasts but sort of pushes them together so there is lots of contact.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's something I do if a guy wants it, but it's not something that gives me any pleasure, I find the process quite boring to be honest.

Unlike giving oral, which gives me no physical pleasure but I enjoy doing hugely!

Khana

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's something I do if a guy wants it, but it's not something that gives me any pleasure, I find the process quite boring to be honest.

Unlike giving oral, which gives me no physical pleasure but I enjoy doing hugely!

That's kind of the same thing for me, only I enjoy both him having at my breasts in a similar way as a blowjob. No physical pleasure, but fun and erotic :)

blacktightfit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone cum from titty fucking? Ive done it, but mostly for the novelty and the excuse to play with some big boobies, but I cant imagine cumming from it.

The guys I have done it with usually cum. I used to date this white guy who was obsessed with cumming on my chest. I think he liked the contrast.

blacktightfit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of guys cum from it. Probably easier to if the girl is big enough to wrap around him at least most of the way.

Hubby says it's not that it can Make you cum, like a blowjob or sex can, but you can cum if you want to.

I find that usually when I have done it in the past, I usually lick or suck the tip of the penis while he is pumping, maybe the guy comes from that?

indianpoker7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
here's a weird question,do u think men and women feel the same sensations when they have their nipples stimulated?
i think yes,it'll feel the same but its impossible for a person to know both the sides of that coin.

bigboobies

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i enjoy having a guy fuck my tits, i love sucking the head of his cock as it goes in and out of my mouth when it pops out from the top of my tits!
i like how it feels, especially when he is straddling my body and squeezing my nipps while he pushes my boobs together.

this is one thing where a big dick comes into its own
feels great to have a big one between my boobs