Do Penis enlargement Pills really work?

d2cit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I ordered Vig-Rx Plus about 2 months ago. I spent like $200+ on a 4 month supply. I figured if I didn’t see any results after a month, in any way, I would just return them for the 67day Guarantee. So I returned them about 2 weeks ago because after a little over a month I didn’t have any results at all. I am 21years old, in good shape with no health problems. I ordered them because I wanted to increase my sex drive and erections, but figured hey, why not add a little size too and get the enhancement pills. I don’t know if it was just me or if they are just a scam but I thought my input might be a little helpful. I am a little worried right now because it has been about 2 weeks and I still haven’t gotten my refund.

After sending the pills back, I started doing quite a few other things in my own sort of concoction. I am currently drinking pomegranate concentrate mixed in with other juices on a regular basis. This stuff really seems to be making a difference in my life, not just in my penis but throughout my whole body. I bought my first bottle of it at GNC for like $15, but then found that even Wal-mart carries it for only $12. Penis wise, it has given a little more blood flow and makes your veins a little bigger.

I also bought a $4 bottle of L-arginine, L-Lysine, and Korean Ginsing. I was a little worried about taking the L-arginine because I get ulcers in my mouth really bad, but so far by using the L-Lysine with it I haven’t gotten a single ulcer.

So together with these few things in the past 2 weeks along with drinking water, eating right, exercise, and a little PE exercise here and there, I have noticed a decent change in my flaccid size and erection hardness.

One last thing I want to mention is that, I am a skinny guy. I only have 10% bodyfat and have the whole 8 pack and everything. But even though I am skinny I still could push into the fat pad above my penis a little bit. I have been working on tightening that spot for a while now, and have notice a huge appearance difference just from targeting that small about of fat. Well, im done typing, I hope my info is helpful to someone.

Sorry if i post this twice, it didnt show up the first time i tried.

AllSmiles

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okay okay ,. but if one would want it bigger,...
Like ALOT bigger,...
Surgery seems like a HUGE amount of money ,.
AND ,. if you do get surgery,.. can u choose how much your adding ,. how does that work?
and also ,..how does someone increase seamen ejaculation volume ,..?
too many questions too lil time,..
I have an 8-9"ish penis.... but I'd love to have a 11-12"ish penis,.. now how would one go about doing that ,..?
am I gonna have to exercise it for the next 5 years just to see a glimps of that ,..
Someone has to have an idea,..
Please someone tell me ,. cause I'd love to know as well,...

3some

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I have mentioned in another post, I have had advice not to use pills for penile enlargement because of the side effects. But, I have been using the jes extender and have had adequate results from it. So, I think this is a better option compared to pills.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
okay okay ,. but if one would want it bigger,...
Like ALOT bigger,...
Surgery seems like a HUGE amount of money ,.
AND ,. if you do get surgery,.. can u choose how much your adding ,. how does that work?
and also ,..how does someone increase seamen ejaculation volume ,..?
too many questions too lil time,..
I have an 8-9"ish penis.... but I'd love to have a 11-12"ish penis,.. now how would one go about doing that ,..?
am I gonna have to exercise it for the next 5 years just to see a glimps of that ,..
Someone has to have an idea,..
Please someone tell me ,. cause I'd love to know as well,...

Surgery is the last thing you want to consider, if at all. The most common procedure is to cut the suspensor ligament and as simple as it sounds it can have dire consequences. As far as I’m aware the are very few guys around that have had it done and speak highly of it. You just get a longer flaccid hang and nothing on the boner, it’s not as if they’re adding anything to it. There are far cheaper alternatives around that while taking longer to achieve results, are safer, especially when done properly. How long they take depends on the individual.