do penis pumps really work ?

D_lyig0214

Account Disabled
Media
hi im new to the penis pumping world , im contemplating getting my first pump ,what i want to know is do they really increase your size and if they do , does the increase in size last ?
if i get a pump , how long should i pump before taking it off and how often should i pump ? also is there a right way and wrong way of doing it ? ......thanks in advance :redface:

the_graphic1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to hear the same answers. I'm honestly interested in flaccid gains as much as erect because I'm very much a grower.

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Water pumps, such as Bathmate, work unlike air pumps, because with air pumps the pump is uneven.

I don't really understand what you're getting at here, the air pumps are even--air pressure disperses easier than water. Bathmate works great bc you are warmed up from the bath or shower. One would think a pump w a gauge would be ideal.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really understand what you're getting at here, the air pumps are even--air pressure disperses easier than water. Bathmate works great bc you are warmed up from the bath or shower. One would think a pump w a gauge would be ideal.

Air is compressible. That's why air pumps tend to pump a little unevenly. The Bathmate looks decent for what it is, but a traditional pump used with water will be much more effective in the long run.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'd like to hear more info / results about the bathmate. Never tried a pump but I've always been intrigued. I don't want to damage my cock but would like to try it out. After you pump - can you get an erection and fuck? How long does the results stay with you?

CarpeD1em

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to hear more info / results about the bathmate. Never tried a pump but I've always been intrigued. I don't want to damage my cock but would like to try it out. After you pump - can you get an erection and fuck? How long does the results stay with you?

i have been doing pe for a few months. The bathmate gives you a nice girth boost but starts off temp gains. if you keep it up and mix it wil jelqs and exercises you will see games. I since starting i have gained about .25 of a inch. This could be gains or erections quilty but its there so its a gain in my book. Check matterofsize or pegym there is alot of info about using the bathmate and other pe gear

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a word: yes - pumps do work. And they work fantastically. BUT pumping alone does not really do the trick. You can make gains but it will take considerably longer. Sicne pumping is primarily a mechanism for increasing girth, a solid manual routine that includes jelqs, bends and other exercises, along with pumping, will really give you results.

I've gained nearly .75" in girth on my current routine.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bathmate is a good pump system. Use everyday, 15-20 min a day and you will definetly see results.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've gotten some gains using a pump not sure if it permanent tho.

Haven't gotten to the point where it would be permanent but def day to day flaccid difference.

A good way to see if gains are permanent is by taking a light decon break and measureing afterwards. Stop your normal pumping routine, and any other PE routine you may be doing, for a solid 7 days. This period of time should reduce and lasting edema that would give you a false measurement. Also try not to masturbate or engage in ANY type of sexual activity (masturbation, edging, actual sex - no sexual activity of any kind). At the end of the week, measure your girth. This will provide you good feedback on how you are progressing.