Do Penis Traction Devices Work to increase size?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mitchmonkey, Aug 7, 2008.

1. mitchmonkey

mitchmonkey New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone tried one of the penis traction devices to increase size; length and girth, and or, for helping to straighten out curved erections?

If so, please share your experiences in detail. For those of us thinking about a purchase it would help to get the scoop on what to expect without suspecting the testimonial to be a manufactured endorsement.

2. myjoystick

myjoystick Member

Albums:
    What is it, exactly?

3. mitchmonkey

mitchmonkey New Member

Albums:
  4. dongalong

Gold Member

I increased length by around 1 inch in 1.5 years. I bought the Jes extender type from Andropenis and realised afterwards that I'd spent way too much. I was shocked to find how difficult and painful it was to use during the first few weeks, the silicone noose design sometimes slipped off and if it stayed in place my glans would become numb. I nearly gave up wearing it after a few weeks and couldn't believe that it was possible to suffer the recommended 8 hours per day.
    However, I am creative and thought of a more comfortable solution. You could buy these condom shaped silicon sleeves with a hook at the end designed for hanging, when you roll it on, vacuum holds it in place, so I designed an adapter for my extender to be able to hook it on.
    This allowed me to increase my wearing time, I managed an average of 7 hours per day.
    The sleeves had the advantage of making it possible to hang light weights (off the edge of my bed) during my sleep so if I could only manage 3 hours with my extender, the rest of the time was during my sleep.
    I included manual stretches and jelquing which are essential for growth, I averaged 2.5mm per month.
    There were periods when I had to stop because the vacuum at the tip of the sleeve, created by too much tension from the extender, caused blood blisters on my glans tip which took a week to heal.

I gave up wearing it after a change in lifestyle but more recently I discovered that the owner of www.autoextender.com had found a similar solution to the comfort problem. He is known as "monkeybar" at www.thundersplace.org I bought his vacextender product which is adapted to fit my extender and found his solution extremely comfortable.
    His own extender design also has a wider base which helps reduce the pressure against the pubic bone, if you do decide to get one, I recommend the Autoextender.

One disadvantage of extender wearing is the lethargic lifestyle you adopt whilst wearing it, forget about wearing it under your clothes and going out, it's very visible and uncomfortable to walk with it on.

I had a curve (around 10 dergees) to the right in my shaft, this has practically disappeared.

5. mitchmonkey

mitchmonkey New Member

Albums:
    Wow, great info, thanks very much and will look into your suggestions and check out the links you provided. I really wanted to increase girth as much as length, maybe even more so girth, so any further suggestions would be appreciated.

6. MTHgasm

MTHgasm Member

Did it help with erection quality? I have been doing natural pe for a while with nice results but I am fairly behind in my kegel regiment.....I just wanted to know if it would increase whatever EQ i have.

7. dongalong

Gold Member

For a while I was using the extender as my main PE routine, I always tried to use the maximum tension with the extender, this was risky and resulted in several blood blisters on the glans.
    I think that the best way to use an extender is as a healing device after a standard PE session so the tension can be set at a comfortable level. Manual stretches provide enough force to open up the microgaps between the penis cells and the extender keeps these gaps open until new cells fill them apparently it takes 8 hours for cell division to be completed.

I avoided girth exercises to make length gains easier, I was going to start girth exercises when I reached 9" (I didn't quite manage it) on the JESextender site, a study was performed for the device and the results showed that some people did gain substantial girth, I suppose it works differently for everyone.

I recently started concentrating on girth exercises such as dry jelqs and squeezes, these seem to be good enough without the need for an extender. If gains stop then there is clamping and many other alternative exercises to try, they are all mentioned in Thundersplace.

8. mitchmonkey

mitchmonkey New Member

Albums:
    Okay, showing my ignorance here, but what does PE stand for? I'll probably smack my self in the head when I get the answer or it could be a true Ah Hah moment.

9. MTHgasm

MTHgasm Member

PE is penis enlargement usually referring to the exercises one can do. Mainly used in PE forums such as thundersplace and cheekcherry

10. MTHgasm

MTHgasm Member

PE as in all natural penis enlargement exercises. A term mainly used in PE forums such as thundersplace and cheekycherry.

11. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    It works but getting rid of the curve is not optimal just to let you know unless you have a medical condition where it curves too much.

12. Mougli

Mougli New Member

thanks dude, nice info

Draft saved Draft deleted