Do People On Here Actually Meet?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm more interested in cyber friendship. The chances of hooking up with some one in smalltown TX is remote, so I'm not holding my breath.

I really like this site, though. Very interesting folks and topics. I don't see anything like this anywhere else.

Peace!
DP

You actually live a do-able distance from me. And I'm wondering what happened to that Austin/San Antonio meet & greet idea, anyway?

I know someone on here (she isn't a frequent poster). However, I knew her before she joined LPSG... I was the one who told her about the site. :smile: And obviously there is no sex there since we're both 100% straight females. :biggrin1:

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've met a couple of LPSG members and there hasn't been sex involved (unfortunately)

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm just curious, if people on here actually connect NOT FOR SEX, but for friendship. it just seems like another web site well people will talk about anything and everything openly but anonymously, because they're afraid of real, actual human interaction. i love the site by the way, but have we become a society that can only interact in cyber reality? LOL

Why are sex and friendship mutually exclusive?

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've met several people from LPSG through my travels. We've met for dinner, coffee, and just to hang out. It was discussed upfront that none of us were looking for sexual activity, but just to hang out, put a face with a name, and develop some friends. Quite cool.........

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
I have not yet run into any members but than again I've not made much of a effort to do so far. I'd probably be interested in meeting just about anybody who seems worthwhile within the Rust/Farm Belt area between Minneapolis and Memphis and Omaha to Buffalo which I'm most familiar with. I try to road trip around as much as possible.

Shit I'd settle for meeting anybody from around Chicago informally. No sex on the first date though people. :biggrin1:

Reactions: drambone2001

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
two of my best friends in the world I met here!

Deeblackthorne, and Novice_btm!!!...
Aww... Some people say the sweetest things. :hug:

i promise to come watch that cheesey true blood show with you and novice :biggrin1:
"Cheesy"!!! "CHEESY"?!?!?! :eek: Don't you go hatin' on True Blood! :tongue:

(Yeah, I have NO clue why I'm so addicted to it either, but... :redface: )