Do People On Here Actually Meet?

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The known> I'm routinely quoting about the 2 guys who introduced me to this site whom I've met from my work. They mainly focus on the straight guy stuff. As they put it. I've turned into a complete horndog since I post so much.

There are other guys I interact with that frequent this site, even if they don't post contributions on a regular basis.

The known, yet unknown> The intriguing thing is there are guys I know on a personal basis that don't know, I know they post here.

MERCY! 3 of them are mouth watering. Aside from still being in the military, it's another contributing factor why I don't post pics, locked or not.

I couldn't help myself. I just peeped the profile of one of the guys I know. He's almost young enough to be my son. But damned, if that little fucker aint fine as hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: tauro404

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The known, yet unknown> The intriguing thing is there are guys I know on a personal basis that don't know, I know they post here.

I'm curious if there are others like me who know of posters on here, But they don't know, you know, they post here.

I'm curious of the more results of guys who've done the double take in saying wait up isn't that!!??!

& if you're like me with 2 posters, I was like DAYUM!! I didn't know he was packing like that.

How does your conversation differ without you trying not to take a peek?

D

deleted1027980

I'm curious if there are others like me who know of posters on here, But they don't know, you know, they post here.

I'm curious of the more results of guys who've done the double take in saying wait up isn't that!!??!

& if you're like me with 2 posters, I was like DAYUM!! I didn't know he was packing like that.

How does your conversation differ without you trying not to take a peek?

I don't know anyone in person who posts here. Or so I think. That would be interesting to know though.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know anyone in person who posts here. Or so I think. That would be interesting to know though.
One guy was pure happenstance. I think I posted it somewhere. we never officially met. but I recognized him from the gallery by pure coincidence.

And I'll tease in saying he has one of the most amazing dicks and posts regularly. But as for the guys from here I interact with more, this one in particular by happenstance again, I recognized something about his pic because I've seen him with his shirt off.

Dude, that is some weird shit. the one skinny kid has an amazing body he covers up with baggy clothes. Man, it's so tempting to get my Donald Trump on and say to him , dude, I've seen your shit online, you have an amazing body and dick. But I like my teeth.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm curious if there are others like me who know of posters on here, But they don't know, you know, they post here...
Having been one of the co-hosts of the old SoCal meetups, there are quite a few people that I met in person, but they were in public situations, although, of course, I know what their galleries look like. ;)

There's one guy who I met quite a while ago from somewhere else, lost touch with, then reconnected with on here.

There are a couple guys where they're someone that I know IRL (in real life), then seen them on here, and there are a couple guys that I know from here, and then later seen them out and about IRL, and realized "OMG, he's on LPSG!!!".

As far as flat out hookups, I think I've only done that twice from here. I'm not against it (AT ALL :p ), just hasn't worked out that way.

D

deleted1027980

I'm in the process of meeting a local.
More to come hopefully.