DO PEOPLE ONLY DATE YOU CAUSE YOUR HUNG

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Aug 28, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

YOUNG HUNG STUD: I HAVE ONLY HAD THREE GOOD GIRLFRIENDS.. I THINK THIER THE BEST BECAUSE THE HADN'T CARE HOW LARGE I WAS ( NOT LIKE I HAD ANYTHING TO HIDE)... MY I DUMPED A GIRL CAUSE SHEW ONLY DATED ME FOR MY SIZE.. HAS THAT HAPPEND TO YOU????

2. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84: I think your really touching on the differance between a meaningful relationship and a sexual relationship. There nothing wrong with just a sexual relationship, its just better if both parties know the score before anything really happens.

Personally I've been lucky that my gf likes my size and prefers it bigger, but it wasnt one of the reason's she started dating me.

If it was just a sex thing or a 1 night stand it wouldn't bother me a girl only really being interested in my size, but as soon as you go onto wanting something a bit more, I think it could probably be a bit hurtful.

3. Imported

Gold Member

suthn_gigolo: is your caps-lock broken?

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Anyone who has been a member of this site for any length of time knows how I dislike being objectified for the size of my cock. Want a sure fire way to turn me off? Just say, "Damn! You have a big cock!" before you have said anything else to me. That's just me. Some guys really get off on being appreciated solely for their endowment. Don't misunderstand me; I don't mind that people enjoy my cock size, but I'm more than a walking dildo. I'd like to think that I have more things to offer that a big dick, and I like it when people notice and appreciate those qualities. If someone is dating you just because you're hung, she's not in a relationship with you. Her relationship is with your penis. Give her a large dildo for a parting gift and you'll both be happy: she'll have the big cock she craves, and you'll have free time to look for someone who likes you as a person rather than a sex object.

5. B_black10inches

B_black10inches New Member

I've had the opposite experience. Girls didn't want to date me because I have a big one. Even though I'm the sweetest guy in the world, just looking at my bone made them run the other way. Well,maybe I'm not always the sweetest guy in the world.

6. longbaugh

longbaugh New Member

Im with black10inches. I've had a few girls break into a cold sweat when they saw my endowments.

7. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Send them my way. I like cold, sweaty girls. :D

8. longbaugh

longbaugh New Member

Seems like I've always managed to warm them up after a while

9. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

In the years that I've kept up with DoubleMeatWhopper's posts, I have to say he's one of the brightest people I've ever met. Yes, I prefer to be more than a walking dildo and as such, if random girls walk up to me with a VERY flirty attitude (as has happened in the past), I can only assume it's because they were told about my dick...usually, I'll cast them off, unless they have big tits...if they're trying to use me, I might as well use them back hehe. I'm such a hobag sometimes.

10. jonb

Gold Member

Just remember to pay for it in cash. Otherwise they put you on a list.

11. autumnbreeze4321

autumnbreeze4321 New Member

Albums:
    As a young woman, I must admit that I have and am dating guys just for their size. They know upfront that I am not looking for a long term relationship, as my current status as a student, employee and guardian for my younger brother does not permit me time to develop a long term, deep relationship.

Hope that doesn't offend anyone

12. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Autumbreeze,

How do you know they are hung before you start dating them? Do you just come right out and ask? ^_^

13. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

They must state their size statitics on their résumés and submit at least three affidavits from credible references. :rolleyes:

14. hungthick

hungthick New Member

THE GUYS SEEM TO BE SHOUTING DOUBLE STANDARDS HERE.

Autumnbreeze4321 BRAVO!! I love an honest comment.

15. Imported

Gold Member

kudo451: In a general way it can sound like a double standard but I think there is a subtle difference. Ironically, I get hit on by a lot of hung guys not because of my dick size but because of my whole body size. As a big guy I find they are often hopeful that they can be more "active" during sex because they believe that a bigger guy can "handle" them (which in my case is often true). :p

But, I think "standard" is the wrong idea here because everyone has preferences. There are plenty of people who have size on their mind. The difference is its not an all consuming obsession. Its not just dick size, people will do it over whatever. The real offense though is that their obssession often comes with a stereotype. and in less than a thought or a comment, they have attempted to take your entire humanity and reduce you to some kind of object that they feel perfectly free to manipulate. I think thats the real issue, at least it is for me.

16. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx: DO PEOPLE ONLY DATE ME BECAUSE I'M HUNG?

I would hope so. I don't want anyone liking or loving me because of the quality of my mind or my empathy for others! I really enjoy just being a big piece of meat.

(This is supposed to be humorous!)

17. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    I agree. I make the most of my size whenever possible. When I was younger I would get semi-hard at the swimming pool and 'let the towel slip' near a girl I was interested in. Make the most of what you've got. I've got a Uni degree but it's my big dick that works.

18. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I'm on the fence on this one. When I'm just plain horny and really need to get off, I use my endowment as a magnet. But if I'm really interested in a guy, nothing turns me off faster than constant reference to my cock. Hearing "I love your dick" over and over again usually signals to me that it's the last time he's gonna see it.

Does that make me a hypocrite? Maybe, but I do believe there is a difference between sex and love. I have never dated a guy who was just into my cock.

19. Imported

Gold Member

ontherocks:
    Good on you. I love huge men but there're so many others things....for me it's a ++ but not a criteria....I don't think it's hypocrite from you, you're just exactly in the truth.
    But you might know how big men will behave sometimes.....

20. hungthick

hungthick New Member

:unsure:

my comment is dumb so i deleted it...lol

Draft saved Draft deleted