DO PEOPLE ONLY DATE YOU CAUSE YOUR HUNG

swallows13: I don't think anyone's really hit it on the head yet. If someone is dating you just for your size, then either (1) they're neutral about everything else about you or (2) they're less than neutral about something, and maybe everything, else about you. In other words, you're either not impressing them, or you're making a bad impression. Who wants to do either of those things?

In other words, it's not just that we all want to be admired for all of our admirable qualities, but rather that we don't want to be dissed for ANY of our qualities, admirable or otherwise, which is what someone is implicitly doing if s/he is dating us for just our cock.

I'm usually cool being cruised just because of my size. The only time I don't like it is when I'm not interested in the cruiser, for whatever reason, and the cruiser just can't get the message. For example, when I swim laps, sometimes I notice guys trying to pace me in the pool, or maybe staring at me from the moment I walk out of the locker room, and that can be majorly hot. I refuse to wear trunks when doing laps, even if I show to the point of embarrassment (theirs, not mine) in speedos. Sure, this has to do with practicality -- have you ever tried to swim competitively in trunks? But I also like showing off, and I have a hard time believing that so many of the guys here with such provocative handles have a hard time with it, or with being ogled, themselves.

But other times, I can identify, like if a guy goes so far as to start J*ing off in the shower stall next time mine whether I'm interested or not, and continues to even if I ask him, politely, to cool it, if only so the pool staff don't think I'm involved and revoke my membership. It's times like that when I'm tempted to resent the guy for loving me for my bulge (if I can infer that from the fact that he never looks me in the face). But it's not the fact that he likes me just for my bulge that's really bothering me, but rather the fact that he can't respect me when I say no. And when I remember that, I realize that his being interested in me for my cock, or being interested only in my cock, is really no different from an employer being interested in me only for my experience or a client being intereted in me only for my intelligence. Heck, I've been on my knees in sex clubs begging for the guy with the biggest cock to [edit edit edit, but there have been some HUGE ones], so who am I to fault someone for doing the same, or similar, to me.

BUT... none of that has anything to do with DATING. When you cruise someone, you're cruising them for sex. When you date someone, you're dating them for the sake of meeting more needs, and having more needs met, than just one. And so, bottom line, if you're dating someone who's monomaniacal about your cock, then not only is the ongoing dating an implicit "diss," it's also dysfunctional.

Herble: I dont care about size unless you have an inny. It's the entire person that matters

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Herble@Dec 22 2004, 11:34 PM
I dont care about size unless you have an inny. It's the entire person that matters
[post=269232]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree, as long as they know to use what theyve got ... although a larger cock does tend to heighten my arousal.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by ashlar+Dec 23 2004, 02:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Dec 23 2004, 02:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Herble@Dec 22 2004, 11:34 PM
I dont care about size unless you have an inny. It&#39;s the entire person that matters

I agree, as long as they know to use what theyve got ... although a larger cock does tend to heighten my arousal.
[post=269286]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Does most folks, but what size started to then become a turn off. I have seen some gorgous models with small dicks. I hae seen picures, not many, in which the penis was so large it was no loner something that aroused, but something that looked like it belonged in a freak show.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Freddie53+Dec 23 2004, 06:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Dec 23 2004, 06:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ashlar@Dec 23 2004, 02:37 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Herble
@Dec 22 2004, 11:34 PM
I dont care about size unless you have an inny. It&#39;s the entire person that matters

[post=269286]Quoted post[/post]​

Does most folks, but what size started to then become a turn off. I have seen some gorgous models with small dicks. I hae seen picures, not many, in which the penis was so large it was no loner something that aroused, but something that looked like it belonged in a freak show.
[post=269347]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I agree Freddy baby. I think the key is that it&#39;s proportionate with the rest of the individual&#39;s body.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Dec 24 2004, 08:56 PM
Hmm, I can&#39;t say I agree with that. I like different looks on different men.
[post=269708]Quoted post[/post]​

Zora, surely you aren&#39;t suggesting that different looking men should have different looking dicks. You should know by now that there is this one model that is being designed my Home Land Security that all men must conform to.

Sorry to make your life boring. But our national security is at stake here. Word on the street is that we will be able to idenity terrorists by IDing their cocks. Yes the news has broken on this forum first. Watch the major papers it should be in there soon. I know the news about cocks is coming, oops, I meant to say will be in the papers soon.

Freddie

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Dec 24 2004, 08:56 PM
Hmm, I can&#39;t say I agree with that. I like different looks on different men.

I like different looks on different men as well ... I&#39;m just saying theres a point where a line is crossed and things can go from looking enticing, to just plain silly at the two extream ends of the cocksize spectrum. Granted ... I&#39;ve yet to find one that looks anything but enticing at the larger end of the spectrum :p

Herble:
Originally posted by ashlar+Dec 25 2004, 02:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Dec 25 2004, 02:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Dec 24 2004, 08:56 PM

I like different looks on different men as well ... I&#39;m just saying theres a point where a line is crossed and things can go from looking enticing, to just plain silly at the two extream ends of the cocksize spectrum. Granted ... I&#39;ve yet to find one that looks anything but enticing at the larger end of the spectrum :p
[post=269766]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
So i suppose I&#39;m not enticing then eh?

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Herble+Dec 25 2004, 11:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Herble &#064; Dec 25 2004, 11:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ashlar@Dec 25 2004, 02:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora
@Dec 24 2004, 08:56 PM

[post=269766]Quoted post[/post]​
So i suppose I&#39;m not enticing then eh?
[post=269821]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Not what I said at all.

LeahCat: I think therein lies the difference between a genuine &#39;size queen&#39; and a woman who enjoys a larger guy. While I genuinely prefer a &#39;big&#39; man there&#39;s no way Id use his size as some kind of guideline for dating him. Anyway, how in the world do you just slip that sort of thing into the conversation?

Also think I&#39;ve got a bit of a handle on this discussion as a mixed race (Asian/Australian) woman of 27 who still looks 21 Ive found so many times guys have wanted to hook up because of some Asian fetish they&#39;ve got. In each case I&#39;ve found it genuinely demeaning so do sympathise with any of you guys who&#39;ve been made to feel like just a piece of meat.

That being said, if its just sex for sex&#39;s sake and both parties know the score then why not just go for it. :)

dayne: Also think I&#39;ve got a bit of a handle on this discussion as a mixed race (Asian/Australian) woman of 27 who still looks 21 Ive found so many times guys have wanted to hook up because of some Asian fetish they&#39;ve got. In each case I&#39;ve found it genuinely demeaning so do sympathise with any of you guys who&#39;ve been made to feel like just a piece of meat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rarely have read anything that makes me feel like there&#39;s a woman who might understand what it feels to be treated like a walking dildo. Thanks, Leah.

contranimal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lets see my bf dates me not for size at all .. he dates me cuz Im sweet. loving, sincere, easy going, all around really good person, and finally cuz I play TUBA &#33;

LeahCat: No problem at all Dayne. I always think that regardless of your ethnicity or your physical &#39;gifts&#39; you still retain the right to be treated as a person. If I choose to be someone&#39;s fantasy/fucktoy/whatever its because I choose to &#39;play that role&#39; for them and not because someone else says thats the only way I can be treated. Still pisses me off but I try to look at it like those guys, because of their attitude, have missed out on a real treat.

leotaylor:
Originally posted by Flux@Dec 22 2004, 08:54 PM
Yeah I dunno if I&#39;ve answered this before but no one dates me...because I&#39;m hung alone, although it is a nice surprise from them and I get a lot of &#39;come to mine and bring your dick with you&#39; once my lil man has been on show. I&#39;m actually a nice person with a nice sticky outy bit.
[post=269127]Quoted post[/post]​

I don&#39;t date men because they&#39;re hung neither..because I still like gals.

Herble:
Originally posted by leotaylor+Dec 29 2004, 11:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leotaylor &#064; Dec 29 2004, 11:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Flux@Dec 22 2004, 08:54 PM
Yeah I dunno if I&#39;ve answered this before but no one dates me...because I&#39;m hung alone, although it is a nice surprise from them and I get a lot of &#39;come to mine and bring your dick with you&#39; once my lil man has been on show. I&#39;m actually a nice person with a nice sticky outy bit.

I don&#39;t date men because they&#39;re hung neither..because I still like gals.
[post=270549]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Aww come jump over to the gay side LOL :D

leotaylor:
Originally posted by Herble+Dec 29 2004, 03:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Herble &#064; Dec 29 2004, 03:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by leotaylor@Dec 29 2004, 11:15 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Flux
@Dec 22 2004, 08:54 PM
Yeah I dunno if I&#39;ve answered this before but no one dates me...because I&#39;m hung alone, although it is a nice surprise from them and I get a lot of &#39;come to mine and bring your dick with you&#39; once my lil man has been on show.  I&#39;m actually a nice person with a nice sticky outy bit.

[post=270559]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Thanks but no thanks-still like girls-well one here annoys me a bit.

Herble:
Originally posted by leotaylor+Dec 29 2004, 11:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leotaylor &#064; Dec 29 2004, 11:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Herble@Dec 29 2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by leotaylor@Dec 29 2004, 11:15 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Flux
@Dec 22 2004, 08:54 PM

[post=270559]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks but no thanks-still like girls-well one here annoys me a bit.
[post=270563]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
LOL some of them do as well as some guys. A lot of people can get annoying

leotaylor:
Originally posted by jonb@Aug 31 2004, 09:51 PM
Just remember to pay for it in cash. Otherwise they put you on a list.

Autumbreeze,
ok-go for what you like