Do people really use tissues to clean up?

Do you use tissues to clean up?

• Yes

Votes: 383 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 358 48.3%

• Total voters

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
I was curious, does anybody actually use tissues to clean up after masturbating? I ask this because it just seems like I could go through a whole box in a week easily if I tried to use them. I have no clue about "average" amounts of cum or how much I cum, but it definitely doesnt seem like it could be enough.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tissues are the worst thing for the job, imo. In addition to being too skimpy and flimsy to handle anything more than a wee load, tissues stick to my willie when it has cum on it. Then I need something to clean off the tissue.

Reactions: Acratopotes
D

deleted4499

tissues are the worst thing you could use. they are such a mess. i use my old hanes t shirts.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I have dedicated hand towels because I never immediately get up to shower and it starts running down the sides of my body. Problem is the hand towel still leaves little stickies or clumps so still have to shower. I need someone to eat my cum and save on my laundry bills!

Reactions: HornyBator

shayrossen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Two tissues work ok. During my excessive teen years when I whacked for 2-3 times a day, I deposited my tissues in a wastebasket in the bathroom I shared with my brother. The cleaning lady told my mom one time - "your boys sure go through a lot of Kleenex each week". To which my mom replied, "yes, Shay has a lot of sinus problems." My brother and I laughed so hard. Yeah, Mom, sure.

goldenf

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mine too is too thick for tissues and I'd have to get a second job to pay for them, he he. A small towel is far more practical.

A mouth, even my own, would be even better. (mmm, I'll have to take up yoga.)

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
My cum is thick and a little sticky so tissues just make a bigger mess. I think some guys can use them if their semen is thinner.
I dunno, I dont have the thickest of cum and I would just have to use an enormous amount of tissues (which is why I use an old towel). Paper towels might work OK though I suppose.