Do people really use tissues to clean up?

Do you use tissues to clean up?

• Yes

Votes: 383 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 358 48.3%

• Total voters

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
I was curious, does anybody actually use tissues to clean up after masturbating? I ask this because it just seems like I could go through a whole box in a week easily if I tried to use them. I have no clue about "average" amounts of cum or how much I cum, but it definitely doesnt seem like it could be enough.

shayrossen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Two tissues work ok. During my excessive teen years when I whacked for 2-3 times a day, I deposited my tissues in a wastebasket in the bathroom I shared with my brother. The cleaning lady told my mom one time - "your boys sure go through a lot of Kleenex each week". To which my mom replied, "yes, Shay has a lot of sinus problems." My brother and I laughed so hard. Yeah, Mom, sure.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve honestly never thought about how other men clean up their cum after bating, but since it’s a thing, here goes. I usually just walk to the bathroom, carefully since there’s usually a strand of cum dripping from my hand and my cock. I turn on the faucet and rinse the majority off my hand, squirt a little soft soap, rinse, then get the dripping cum off my cock with a tissue or two. I don’t feel the need to shower it off, cum is pretty clean in my book. Wipe my hands on a hanging towel, and I’m off!

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

According to kleenex their product is mostly used for Sperm and nonsense. 

I don't know how it is in other parts of the world but here in the UK Kleenex have "man-sized tissues". When you look at the size of men's noses compared to women's noses and then compare man-sized tissues with regular sized ones it certainly seems to bear out the theory that the man-sized ones are for masturbation.

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive been a sock guy for 40 years. turn it inside out. wipe up turn it right side out. mom never said a thing. i live in white ankle socks now. same routine. wash rinse repeat. oh and my cum is on the thinner side

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, I use tissues. They aren't great, but I feel like its a lot more hygienic than keeping a towel or a sock thats soaked with my cum where I need it. I like to shoot my load on my chest and stomach and I usually use about 4 tissues to clean up the mess, and I wash off my cock in the sink afterwards.

I produce quite a bit so I clean up with toilet paper or towels and then rinse off with water.

I can't leave that stuff on me; it itches and it'll get nasty if not washed off the ol' meat and veg.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was curious, does anybody actually use tissues to clean up after masturbating? I ask this because it just seems like I could go through a whole box in a week easily if I tried to use them. I have no clue about "average" amounts of cum or how much I cum, but it definitely doesnt seem like it could be enough.
Well yeah? Why not? Although I usually wank before a shower so no need

apollo

Expert Member
Media
No way I could use tissues to clean up, I'm just too hairy. I sometimes I'll blow a load into some tissues but clean up with a towel or just take a shower. Trying to clean up with tissues would be an even stickier mess!!

Reactions: Reg and socalgeek