Do people really use tissues to clean up?

Do you use tissues to clean up?

• Yes

Votes: 383 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 358 48.3%

• Total voters

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cum is just like the rest of yours, and tissues work fine for me. I don't jizz everywhere and clean it up with a tissue. I just catch it all in the tissue and then throw it out.

And for that one guy who said jumping into the shower afterwards works, personally for me, semen and water makes this awful compound that is a hassle to remove.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we always keep tissue box on either side of the bed, and use gobs off them. sometimes a warm wash cloth, especially after sex and the next BJ.

sena

Experimental Member
Media
I just catch it inside my foreskin then walk to the bathroom or wherever and plop it in the sink :)

goldmine

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a lot of white towels (I wonder where those came from?) If I cum on myself and my partner doesn't want any of it I will rub it in and if still needed I use a towel. If I cum on my partner, some times I tongue it up other wise use another towel. If it goes in the mouth or on the face (I'm not a perfect shot) I will do some kissing to help clean up. Towels Towels Towels ! Even if they dry for 2 or 3 days cum washes right out. Using white I can also use bleach. Get with the program people !

Scot22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm reliably told the detergent manufacturers are hastily devising a simple,quick,easy to use cum remover.
Will sell like hotcakes,and is being branded as----funny that---I've forgotten the name.
Any suggestions?:biggrin1:

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That would be "protein remover", the code phrase used by most manufacturers...When they refer to protein removers, they refer to cum...

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why not masturbate using a condom with the head-end lubed with a liquid or gel. Catch the mess before before it spreads all over. Experience the best climax that you have ever had from a hand job. Rinse the condom, invert, pat dry, use it again. For the next use, lube the head and shaft. the condom will slide on for another go.