Do people really use tissues to clean up?

Do you use tissues to clean up?

• Yes

Votes: 383 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 358 48.3%

• Total voters

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pro-tip: place a tissue where you're about to empty your load, then when done wrap it up and bin/flush it. No fuss, no muss.

Scot22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm reliably told the detergent manufacturers are hastily devising a simple,quick,easy to use cum remover.
Will sell like hotcakes,and is being branded as----funny that---I've forgotten the name.
Any suggestions?:biggrin1:

Great,and varied suggestions.Promise I'll try them all----except the sandpaper one.:eek::eek::eek:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm reliably told the detergent manufacturers are hastily devising a simple,quick,easy to use cum remover.
Will sell like hotcakes,and is being branded as----funny that---I've forgotten the name.
Any suggestions?:biggrin1:

I'd name it Jizzard

pocketking

Just Browsing
Media
I just grab a tissue before I finish and cum into that. Then it only takes one or two tissues to wipe up what ever is left on my dick. And as long as I don't ball it up tightly, it usually doesn't seem through to bad.

gaias_pet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife prefers penetration to masturbation or oral sex but I have severe premature ejaculation and usually cum in about 5 strokes or less, leaving her quite unsatisfied, so she rarely allows me to have sex with her. When I need release - rather than allowing me to cum inside her and leave a "nasty mess" (as she calls it) in her vagina - she usually makes me masturbate into my trusty crusty cum sock instead. After several months of use, it is now quite stained and starched with my dried semen.

Attachments

AverageJon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to use tissue, but well on occassion I would get lazy and just use a pair of dirty boxers since they were closer, and slowly but surely I now use my dirty underwear 100% and I haven't looked back since!